• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who don’t do that social media thing. Sometimes I feel like an outcast. I’m very computer literate I just don’t do the social deal.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I don't OC regularly, but it's some times more comfortable or lets me tuck my shirt in a more comfortable way. Assuming anyone has ever noticed, nobody has ever said a thing about it. I'm pretty sure that some people think I'm a cop half the time I OC just because of the way I prefer to dress (just 5.11 pants in coyote or khaki, plain black polo shirt, and basic brown or black boots, for example - no badge, logo, or CHL shield that might misrepresent me at a glance as LEO or the like).

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Hot brass from an ejected round and sensitive breast skin do not mix.

On second thought, all ladies should wear high collared protective shirts when discharging a firearm is a potential occurrence.

Sorry. :(
    I beg to differ. Most hot brass burns are caused by the case getting caught in an article of clothing, prolonging contact of brass to skin. When topless, there is nothing to trap the case. Burn severity is severely reduced. Therefore, toplessness should be a mandatory safety rule at all ranges.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I beg to differ. Most hot brass burns are caused by the case getting caught in an article of clothing, prolonging contact of brass to skin. When topless, there is nothing to trap the case. Burn severity is severely reduced. Therefore, toplessness should be a mandatory safety rule at all ranges.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Depends on the cleavage I guess, but I can't really speak from experience.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ...toplessness should be a mandatory safety rule at all ranges...
    Let me throw a wet blanket, here, and say that I've interviewed women who did the whole nude-with-guns-on-video thing.

There are always burns. Always.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Surprised we dont have a "hot girls with guns" thread yet. First gun forum I have been on that doesnt have one

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Springfield forum has enough for several forums. I’m a fan of beautiful hot chicks but damn they seem to push the limits. Never hursts to see a little eye candy every once in a while.

Top Bottom