• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    :1zhelp:The guys at www.opencarry.org has a legislator that is going to introduce an open carry bill this session. We don't know which one, but it will definitely be brought to the floor. We need help contacting your state Senator and Representstive to find out if they are willing to sponsor or support this bill. Gov. Perry has offered his attention and said it will be a top priority. Can anyone here help?:1zhelp:
    Lynx Defense

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    :1zhelp:The guys at www.open carry.org has a legislator that is going to introduce an open carry bill this session. We don't know which one, but it will definitely be brought to the floor. We need help contacting your state Senator and Representstive to find out if they are willing to sponsor or support this bill. Gov. Perry has offered his attention and said it will be a top priority. Can anyone here help?:1zhelp:

I read that no one had offered to sponser the bill. How do you know a Legislator has offered to sponser it?

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    Can't say just yet, sorry. We do need all here to contact their legislators to find out how they are reacting. Will they sponsor, co-sponsor, support?

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Can't say just yet, sorry. We do need all here to contact their legislators to find out how they are reacting. Will they sponsor, co-sponsor, support?

With a mystery State Rep just now drafting a bill, I doubt anyone will get much from anyone if we, as well as they, won't know what the bill will look like. "Open Carry" is extremely vague in legislative terms.

Why is the identity of the State Rep. being kept secret? District?

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    just had this forwarded to me by a friend.....open carry is making news.........

Don't go off half-cocked regarding 'open-carry' law for guns | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Columnist Jacquielynn Floyd | Dallas-Fort Worth News

later
    cby
    if yer gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough............

With the exception of a little embellishment of words like "gun fight", that's a pretty well written piece.

I have to admit I'm surprised at how the media is responding to this.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    ROTFLMAO.... damn those 7" crackheads, always trying to slit my throat, where's my Dirty Harry 44mag when I need it? That guy is a Loooooon.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom