• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-FAST

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    ^ I agree, most articles I have seen have some sort of wording like "Open Carry Rally ends peacefully"

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Bigger considering that this media will only give positive nods if they cannot possibly twist it against us. They wanted thing to go badly yesterday. I think they were hoping someone would die, or shoot a gun.

WOAI 4 tried!! (Sorry I couldn't find the video)

Saturday morning a SAPD officer was fired upon on by a few guys he had pulled over. They hit onboard computer and he was injured by debris, however should be fine. But it was stated by McManus that they used an AR. At the very end of the on scene interview with the Chief, WOAI reporter asks McManus if he thought the incident was related to the Open Carry event later on that afternoon. McManus just said something to the effect that he thought some people would think that, then the interview was cut off.

But it was an obvious attempt by the reporter to connect the two events.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    We need to get rid of this attitude.Since when do we need an invitation to express our rights.
    It was an organized event with scheduled speakers... so yeah, someone did invite him.

...but I guess he could have just shown up with his bull horn, try to take center stage, and disrupt the event like he did a couple years ago to the pro-gun rally in front of APD. He's a loudmouth petulant attention whore, and a 9/11 truther. What we need to get rid of is nutbags like these from our ranks.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    It was an organized event with scheduled speakers... so yeah, someone did invite him.

...but I guess he could have just shown up with his bull horn, try to take center stage, and disrupt the event like he did a couple years ago to the pro-gun rally in front of APD. He's a loudmouth petulant attention whore, and a 9/11 truther. What we need to get rid of is nutbags like these from our ranks.
    +100

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    With all the people asking to take pictures of my family, we forgot to get one of us all together for ourselves!

alamo1.jpg alamo2.jpg alamo3.jpg alamo4.jpg alamo5.jpg

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Bigger considering that this media will only give positive nods if they cannot possibly twist it against us. They wanted thing to go badly yesterday. I think they were hoping someone would die, or shoot a gun.
    I'm surprised Holder didn't plant one of his minions in the crowd to start trouble.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Me too, but I won't live in feat of that. The OC stuff needs to happen.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk 4

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    You needed a tommy gun instead ;)

It's next on the list as soon as I have an extra $75,000 burning a hole in my pocket.

I picked that attire because I figured there would be a lot of anti-gun people would be present or reacting to this news. Most of them think of gun-owners as some sort of cross between Larry the Cable Guy, Adolph Hitler, and one of the guys from Duck Dynasty. It's fun to shatter their misconceptions.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's next on the list as soon as I have an extra $75,000 burning a hole in my pocket.

I picked that attire because I figured there would be a lot of anti-gun people would be present or reacting to this news. Most of them think of gun-owners as some sort of cross between Larry the Cable Guy, Adolph Hitler, and one of the guys from Duck Dynasty. It's fun to shatter their misconceptions.
    I definitely fall into the Duck Dynasty category :laughing:

The Kahr tommy gun clones are around $1400. I like the suit, but the PTR just doesn't look right with it.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I definitely fall into the Duck Dynasty category :laughing:

The Kahr tommy gun clones are around $1400. I like the suit, but the PTR just doesn't look right with it.

If I'm getting a Tommy I'm getting an original. Anything else just doesn't make sense.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    As I have said, I am no fan of Alex Jones, but this video he posted is worth watching.

Judging by how they conduct themselves, it's no wonder MDA believes people with guns will end up doing stupid things with them. It's common for limited-thinkers to expect everyone to behave and react exactly like they do. The main lady from MDA/the Brady Campaign literally shoved Alex Jones from behind, then when asked why she did it, replied, "Because I don't like you!," as though that makes it O.K! Her Husband's behavior was equally as rude and immature.

Say what you will about Alex Jones, but he did manage to capture some valuable (though probably under-appreciated) video here.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Texas
    Wish I'd been there

As I have said, I am no fan of Alex Jones, but this video he posted is worth watching.

Judging by how they conduct themselves, it's no wonder MDA believes people with guns will end up doing stupid things with them. It's common for limited-thinkers to expect everyone to behave and react exactly like they do. The main lady from MDA/the Brady Campaign literally shoved Alex Jones from behind, then when asked why she did it, replied, "Because I don't like you!," as though that makes it O.K! Her Husband's behavior was equally as rude and immature.

Say what you will about Alex Jones, but he did manage to capture some valuable (though probably under-appreciated) video here.

Wish I'd been there, but blew all my money on the VET March

Richard B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Does anyone have the text of the ordinance? The city website only has a link to what is apparently a pay website.

Obviously, Art. 1, Section 23, "Sec. 23. RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. Every citizen shall have the right to keep and bear arms in the lawful defense of himself or the State; but the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms, with a view to prevent crime.", prohibits the city from passing such and ordinance, but that does not appear to bother the city council.

THE TEXAS CONSTITUTION ARTICLE 1. BILL OF RIGHTS

It is about time that NRA/TSRA did something about this situation.

Top Bottom