• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dennis mccarty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Open carry

All of the agencies will have to give specific orders on stop and ask. But they have to also be careful. As jam 1 open carry is legal. I may or may not. Off duty I always had my gun concealed. I like the option. If I open carry then I'll have a good belt with a good holster which has a strap and some kind of retention level.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    All of the agencies will have to give specific orders on stop and ask. But they have to also be careful. As jam 1 open carry is legal. I may or may not. Off duty I always had my gun concealed. I like the option. If I open carry then I'll have a good belt with a good holster which has a strap and some kind of retention level.
    Welcome to TGT, when you get a chance, pop into the Introductions thread and say hey...

Jam 1 is gonna be awesome...........:green:

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    stewie,

I fear that you're 100% correct about calls to the police from STUPID & IGNORANT "Nervous Nellies" about, "I see a man with a gun & I'm SCARED". = Responding to those 911 calls will waste a great deal of time, result in important police work NOT being done in a timely manner & cost a great deal of taxpayer's money and for NO GOOD REASON.
    (One of the longtime members of another on-line gun forum recently said that he was at an airport & "declared" his unloaded & cased handgun to the airline agent. He said that at least two passengers, who were standing in line, called the police & said that, "There's a man with a gun in the airport". = There's a LOT of clueless/fearful MORONS out there walking around.)

Furthermore, FEW LEOs will be "upset" by OC but there will be any number of "politicians with badges" in Austin, Dallas, Houston & San Antonio who will ORDER their subordinates to HARRASS people who OC, until/unless the courts put a stop to that foolishness.

just my OPINION, satx

with all the californians and other foreigners moving to this state to bleed our resources and economy dry, expect 911 calls and other forms of confrontation. I remember OCing when I lived in Vegas to be stopped and asked "why" by tourists and other outsiders. "Because i can and will" was my answer. They would start philosophical arguments with me and try and push their own patented version of liberalism on me. fun times.

outside of the large agenda 21 areas like austin and dallas etc, it should be fine. it will take this state a few years to really get a handle on this "change".

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    SA_Steve; stewie, et. al.,

I find it "somewhat amusing" that some of the same folks (who say that they cannot see comments by various people on these threads), have admitted, elsewhere on the forum, that they "blocked" certain other members because:
    1. they don't like having their personal opinions disagreed with
    and/or
    2. that they don't want to see other certain member's opinions.

Personal to "stewie": Expect that you will be "blocked" by several members here on TGT, as they hate being disagreed with.

LOL, satx

Last edited:

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    with all the californians and other foreigners moving to this state to bleed our resources and economy dry

Californians are the worst. Tar and feather em' all, says I.

Hell, even this post brings my post count to 911.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Most make it too aweet. Used to know a lady from south Texas that made it for me. Damn that stuff was good.

Ooooppps, now someone will be mad 'cause we done 'jacked the thread.

Aw, what the hell.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Top Bottom