• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    These people are truly amazing!!!

Anti-Gun Activist Shannon Watts: Open Carry Texas 'Like the Taliban,' Might Shoot and Rape Moms | National Review Online

Anti-Gun Activist Shannon Watts:
    Open Carry Texas ‘Like the Taliban,’ Might Shoot and Rape Moms

By Charles C. W. Cooke
    November 11, 2013 4:32 PM

(For the full context of this post, please read here.)

At the end of my conversation with Shannon Watts, of gun-control group Moms Demand Action, Watts said something rather astonishing. The reason that the moms in Dallas were so intimidated by the counter-protest outside, she told me, was that Open Carry Texas is “like the Taliban” and could feasibly have planned to open fire. “You don’t honestly believe they were going to shoot you?” I asked.

“I have no idea why you would actually assume that,” Watts replied. “You never know with these mass shootings. I don’t know who these people are. I don’t know if these people have had background checks. Or if they have had any training.” Watts also suggested that Open Carry Texas was full of people who might rape the women involved in Moms Demand Action. I suggested that this was a “little extreme,” but she said that OCT’s website featured some choice comments and that she had inferred it from that.

I don’t know too much about OCT, I grant you. But I do know that one is probably unlikely to plan to shoot up and then rape a restaurant full of mothers after one has alerted the press to one’s presence and brought along one’s wives and children for good measure.

BYpr_L_CQAAdN3e-1.jpg-large.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    And exactly when was Shannon Watts in Afghanistan? What makes her the expert on the Taliban.

If anything, stability in that country was underminded by a horrible western program called "disarmament" by which the people were expected to trust the government to protect them and families had to turn in all but one of their guns. It has failed and in fact, created the opportunity for the Taliban to regain power.

So, to put it bluntly, she's an idiot who doesn't know what she's talking about. If anything, more women carrying guns (either openly or concealed) would greatly reduce the number of crimes committed against them!

I bet she thinks a rape whistle will protect her!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I saw how they were trying to make the side view pic seem like the group was waiting for them like that. They're just a bunch of voice oppressing opportunists.

Everyone who has tried to speak with reason for OCT to any of the "thugs with jugs" (as affectionately known on OCT lol) have all been banned and had their posts removed. Women-moms- on OCT have tried to reach out to the moms against guns for a one on one talk in a neutral area with no guns involved. Their requests have gone ignored.

The moms against guns are trying to take rights away (oppress us). There's no room for logical discussion when trying to oppress the people.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    utterly stupid dumb bitch

I really have nothing to add to that. It's just... perfect.

I saw how they were trying to make the side view pic seem like the group was waiting for them like that. They're just a bunch of voice oppressing opportunists.

Everyone who has tried to speak with reason for OCT to any of the "thugs with jugs" (as affectionately known on OCT lol) have all been banned and had their posts removed. Women-moms- on OCT have tried to reach out to the moms against guns for a one on one talk in a neutral area with no guns involved. Their requests have gone ignored.

The moms against guns are trying to take rights away (oppress us). There's no room for logical discussion when trying to oppress the people.

Agreed 100%. The only response they can expect from us is, "no."

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    So, we really are the bad guys?

Ok, let's all turn in our guns and play knockout.
    Crock of shit.

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    Quite a few times I've told a mouthy lib that she should offer to switch places for a year with a woman who lives in the Afghanistan/Pakistan tribal areas. Then, after a year, if the other woman wants to switch back, great. But if not, then Ms. Mouthy can stay in Burka land.

No takers yet.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Typical liberal deflection. Projecting their emotions onto others, because that's what they might do.

I can't control my emotions and may start raping/shooting people.
    "No one should carry because they may start raping/shooting people."

Top Bottom