• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmwz71

Professional Retiree
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Crosby, Texas
    Well, I finally got my shotgun. Just two weeks ago, I purchased a Mossberg 930 SPX with a traditional style stock. I purchased a used one, that was practically new; it has been fired less that 100 times. I want to thank everyone for their responses and input. I was actually able to get the Mossberg for under $500, which I thought was an excellent price! Thanks again for all the input and replies!
    Lynx Defense

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    image.jpeg

I find your lack of pictures........disturbing.

Well, I finally got my shotgun. Just two weeks ago, I purchased a Mossberg 930 SPX with a traditional style stock. I purchased a used one, that was practically new; it has been fired less that 100 times. I want to thank everyone for their responses and input. I was actually able to get the Mossberg for under $500, which I thought was an excellent price! Thanks again for all the input and replies!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Thanks for the link. After reading the technical info, it doesn't appear there are any significant differences when all the smoke clears.

I recently shot an 1187. That thing kicked like a mule. I was surprised that a SA kicked that much.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Remington 1100 and 11-87 shotguns are some of the softest shooting autoloaders available today.
    The only softer shooting semi's I can think of are the Remington V3, the Browning Gold and the softest shooting 12 gauge ever, the Browning Recoiless. Oh, and for the wealthy folks the Cosmi and the Butler.
    I'm not particularly recoil sensitive but you must have shot some damn stout ammo to think an 11-87 kicks like a mule.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Remington 1100 and 11-87 shotguns are some of the softest shooting autoloaders available today.
    The only softer shooting semi's I can think of are the Remington V3, the Browning Gold and the softest shooting 12 gauge ever, the Browning Recoiless. Oh, and for the wealthy folks the Cosmi and the Butler.
    I'm not particularly recoil sensitive but you must have shot some damn stout ammo to think an 11-87 kicks like a mule.

I was shooting my Beretta, then tried out the 1187, and the difference was noticeable. And yes, heavy loads.

Top Bottom