• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    It's really pretty simple.

Leftists are insane and want you along for the ride...

Pass.

The emperor isn't wearing any clothes and I dare say so.....

Of course leftists employ all sorts of lunacy.

Some of the latest: Ask permission from a baby who can't speak if it wants its diaper changed, plus drop all pronouns and use a recently invented non-language for he, she...and there's more, but you get the picture. You're supposed to pretend what they have to say is logical and not completely, utterly insane when it is...

Nah, I'm not ready for a straight jacket, yet...

Transgender = Another form of mental illness masquerading as normal behavior and I'm supposed to accept it or I'm some sort of phobic bully.

No, you're the phobia driven lunatic...

I'm still holding all my marbles, but you poor lefty are completely bonkers.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    How would Spanish continue as a language with nouns being gender specific??
    That could get really confusing rearranging the entire language.

All Spanish nouns have a lexical gender of either masculine or feminine, and most nouns referring to male humans are grammatically masculine, while most referring to females are feminine. In terms of markedness, the masculine is unmarked and the feminine is marked in Spanish.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I've always thought about this as population control measures. They are doing all they can to prevent the next generation from producing a further generation of the size.

While Russia has a holiday devoted to propagation. An official holiday for sex to make more Russians. While the western culture has abortion, men wearing dresses, and child abuse of the same. They're doing everything they can to cut the numbers of Americans.

The traditional nuclear family has been trashed. Here but not in China or Russia.

All under the guise that if you don't follow along with the program. Women will use coat hangers and perverts will kill themselves.

It's a mad f'ing world.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've always thought about this as population control measures. They are doing all they can to prevent the next generation from producing a further generation of the size.

It's a mad f'ing world.

I think you may be on to something here. And I am perfectly fine with those people having zero children.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I think you may be on to something here. And I am perfectly fine with those people having zero children.

Absent the propaganda that's keeping them that way. One thing they're fairly strong about. They jump at anything the government tells them. The government has the policy to treat them as heroic for doing the things they're told to do.

We need them to have kids. The government knows that and thats how we ended up here. The powers at be says its ok. There's laws to encourage it.

There's zip that encourages having children.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    ummm... welfare :roflsmile:
    how many babies daddies you got?

Compare the welfare babies to the waiting room of planned parenthood. Welfare babies always gets bought up. It's those same people, being placed in that category, going to planned parenthood. Low income.

Are they having babies? Or are aborting babies?

The U.S. isn't filling up citizen children. So what's really going on?

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Are they having babies? Or are aborting babies?

i'd say both, some will go the adoption route, but the majority in PP are there to abort.
    Ive known a few girls when i was younger(for friend support, not the daddy) that went to PP for help ...not sure what they were going to do financially & about parents getting upset.... just looking for advice away from school. PP just gives you a weird feeling when you walk in & you there waiting.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I see it as a Population control center.

Why are they allowing that if they need workers? Why import illegal aliens to do the jobs we don't have the numbers to do? While at the same time. Killing citizens?

That's pretty Nazi in method but reversed.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Life’s to short to oppose everything. My time and resources got to pro-2A and pro-general aviation efforts.

I have given both to actively oppose anti-2A efforts and found afterwards that it took too much time and energy away from my primary means of enjoyment.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I’m sick of hearing about all this from kids, even little kids. Peers at school push this and pressure friends to “be” this and think it’s cool.

Even a little ten year old girl I counseled, says “I want to be a boy.” I was like “what is it about being a boy that you want?” She replied that she wanted to “work on cars” with her daddy. I was like, sweetie, you can be a girl and do that just fine. She’s finally deciding that she’s a “tomboy.” Had her parents worried and they were starting all that “well... if she really thinks that... we support her.” Ugh.

It’s to the point that for example, a teenage girl will claim that she identifies as a boy but one that is gay and so she is attracted to an actual boy but as another “boy.” Who can make this stuff up? I’m like, whatever, I’m not touching this stupidity. It’s VERY much a trendy thing.

Top Bottom