• ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    The review is hillarious...

Pros: Increased virility, massive gains in muscle, see through walls (on most trailers), great for prairie dog shooting Cons: Be ready for more kids, as enhanced virility will cause fatherhood
    Would recommend: yes

ClaytheKing wrote:
    This kit deserves 5 stars based solely on the great price and sweet zombie gear, but let me just say, it has changed my life forever. Not only do I feel safer now and more prepared for the inevitable zombie apocalypse of 2012, but I have been seeing a lot of positive side effects. The first benefit I realized was that this kit will make you into a real man. Upon opening the package, I instantly gained 30lbs of muscle. My wife says I look like a bodybuilder now, but I think I look more like a professional athlete. Second, You can say goodbye to male enhancement (natural or otherwise), when I unpacked the included ACOG scope and mounted it on my AR15, all the women in my trailer park got pregnant. This, I think, is a con of the kit, I already have 12 kids. 8 of my kids are boys and I was showing off the awesome Blackhawk gloves by punching the tree that I tie my pickup truck to (so it doesn't roll down the hill), and I broke the damn thing in half. This was awesome all by itself, ...

Top Bottom