• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    In this mornings newspaper it says that not only does Beto want to buy back all those assault weapons he wants to license EVERYTHING that's left. He's also calling for UBC.

1. How the hell do you "buy back" what you never owned.
    2. License = registration = confiscation.

We need to keep putting quarters in Beto. He's the best Trump campaign ad there is.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Dan Bongino and Dana Loesch feel the same way. How do you "buy back" what you never owned?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    IMG_4575.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4575.JPG
      IMG_4575.JPG
      44.2 KB · Views: 423

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Everytime I see his name my blood pressure goes up and I want to puke. Now why in hell would I want a rifle with his name on it.

avvidclif,

SIMPLE. "Pretty Bobbi" NOT only destroyed his own career in TX politics but has essentially handed the GOP a win in the General Election of 2020 in several "purple" States.
    PA being just ONE of those States that we need for a CRUSHING win in the EC..
    (The DIMocRATS "leadership" is VERY ANGRY at him, as "he let the cat out of the bag" on the DIM's plan to confiscate or "buy back" the AR & AK firearms, in violation of the US Constitution.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    innominate,

It is my firm belief, based on their behavior & their "policy statements", that the FAR LEFT groups like ANTIFA are likely to SOON start using "deadly force" against any person that they CHOOSE to target for armed assault, maiming & murder.

Therefore, our family & close friends are armed for home & collective DEFENSE. - We will NOT go out looking for trouble but are prepared for defense, in the event that trouble comes looking for us.

WHEN (& imo, rather than IF) President Trump is re-elected, the US Senate is even more solidly in the hands of the GOP & the HoR is majority Republican again, that MAY be "the spark that lights the fuse" of HORRIFYING & COORDINATED ACTS of VIOLENCE in numerous major urban areas by the LOONY LEFT..

IF I am 100% wrong & NOTHING "untoward" occurs, you/I will have lost little in preparing to "defend home & hearth" against criminal & terrorist acts.
    (Better locks on windows/doors, an inexpensive intrusion/fire alarm, first aid kit, a simple Family Emergency Plan, possibly a watchdog & a suitable self-defense firearm, like for example a pump shotgun, really are NOT "a major investment" for most American/Texas families.)

BUT if my fears are NOT groundless & acts of VIOLENCE become widespread in the cities of the USA & you are NOT prepared for family & home defense, it will be TOO LATE to wish that you had prepared for possible criminal & terrorist acts.

Just my OPINIONS, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    JCC,

GOOD QUESTION. - IMO, every householder should ask themselves that question & consider what, if any, plans that they should make for the BAD DAY when violence breaks out in YOUR neighborhood.

One of my old Military Police School instructors (We called the LTC, "The Polish Falcon".) was famous for telling classes that: "A firearm & a parachute have a lot in common, in that IF you should need one & do not have one, that you will NEVER need one again."
    AND
    "It is very possible that you may graduate from USAMPS & be dispatched to your first assignment & even complete your career in the MPC, without even once needing a firearm. It is just as possible that one BAD DAY that you will need a firearm to preserve your life or the life of another person & on that WORST of days, you will need a firearm desperately. Therefore it is my belief that you should always go about your daily routine, armed."

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Some of my friends on this forum KNOW that I faced "My Personal Night of Terror" some 25 years ago, when a group of 4 drunken & "drugged up" thugs decided to burn our farmhouse, with me inside.

I was rescued by the county patrol after about 22 minutes from the time that I called 9-1-1.
    (It seemed like at least 22 years until the first Sheriff's unit arrived.)

When the next 2 patrols arrived, they took the 4 subjects into custody & transported them to the county jail.
    (I found out later from a Deputy, who had gone to HS with my kid sister, that the 4 criminals admitted that they believed that my beautiful 29YO wife was at home alone. They also admitted to the Sheriff that their plan was to rape, kill her & then burn the house down.)
    Note: I was driving Vickie's car that night, as she has gone "antique-shopping" to Dallas in my PU.
    Investigation later revealed that the criminals had prepared torches & had about 4 gallons of gasoline in 2 gas cans, in preparation to burn the house.

It is my sincere belief that had I not had my old 12-gauge double-barrel & my sister's 80+pound German Shepherd at the farm that night, that I would not be here to write these lines.

yours, satx

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    innominate,

It is my firm belief, based on their behavior & their "policy statements", that the FAR LEFT groups like ANTIFA are likely to SOON start using "deadly force" against any person that they CHOOSE to target for armed assault, maiming & murder.

Therefore, our family & close friends are armed for home & collective DEFENSE. - We will NOT go out looking for trouble but are prepared for defense, in the event that trouble comes looking for us.

WHEN (& imo, rather than IF) President Trump is re-elected, the US Senate is even more solidly in the hands of the GOP & the HoR is majority Republican again, that MAY be "the spark that lights the fuse" of HORRIFYING & COORDINATED ACTS of VIOLENCE in numerous major urban areas by the LOONY LEFT..

IF I am 100% wrong & NOTHING "untoward" occurs, you/I will have lost little in preparing to "defend home & hearth" against criminal & terrorist acts.
    (Better locks on windows/doors, an inexpensive intrusion/fire alarm, first aid kit, a simple Family Emergency Plan, possibly a watchdog & a suitable self-defense firearm, like for example a pump shotgun, really are NOT "a major investment" for most American/Texas families.)

BUT if my fears are NOT groundless & acts of VIOLENCE become widespread in the cities of the USA & you are NOT prepared for family & home defense, it will be TOO LATE to wish that you had prepared for possible criminal & terrorist acts.

Just my OPINIONS, satx
    Thus the importance of those scary rifles.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    avvidclif,

SIMPLE. "Pretty Bobbi" NOT only destroyed his own career in TX politics but has essentially handed the GOP a win in the General Election of 2020 in several "purple" States.
    PA being just ONE of those States that we need for a CRUSHING win in the EC..
    (The DIMocRATS "leadership" is VERY ANGRY at him, as "he let the cat out of the bag" on the DIM's plan to confiscate or "buy back" the AR & AK firearms, in violation of the US Constitution.)

yours, satx

Or you can take the flip side of the coin. Since he wasn't going anywhere with his run they let him say all of that. Kind of a trial balloon to see the reaction and determine if they really want to go down that rabbit hole. They probably promised a lot of support in a run against Cornhole for doing it. They will deny any connection to their platform with his statements and quietly let him drift away to be used another day.

Unless he is a total idiot (???) the party knew what he was going to say beforehand. If they didn't and he was truly "out on a limb" he will be a non-person in the party and he knows it. He's not stupid, I think.

Top Bottom