Target Sports

Our INEPT Federal Gvnmnt, an "ILLEGAL" Alien and Gloria Allred........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    its just an ABSOLUTE FACT our Federal Gvnmnt DOES NOT want to DO THEIR JOB and arrest/deport FLAGRANT law breaking Immigrants!!!!! WTF??????? here you have an HIGH PROFILE attorney FLAUNTING AROUND on NATIONAL TELEVISION an ADMITTED federal document forging, border jumping "ILLEGAL ALIEN" for political gain AND NO-ONE will arrest POOR ole Nicky Diaz!!!!!!!!!! WTF???????????? its a sad day in this country when ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE in our Gvnmnt WILL DO THEIR JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F--K I cant wait till Nov.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Capitol Armory ad

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    its a sad day in this country when ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE in our Gvnmnt WILL DO THEIR JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F--K I cant wait till Nov.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeet,

I'm afraid you'll still be disappointed after November even if the Repubs take control. This kind of stuff has been going on for as far back as I can remember and regardless of the party in charge, it just ain't gonna change.

But wouldn't it be great if it actually did ?

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    First, you have to remember that this happened in La La Land. They don't think like you and us here in a Land of the Free State.

That trick was designed to sway the dumb, illiterate, Obummer type voters into thinking "Whitman is a Hispanic HATER". Seeing beyond that is not in their thought processes. The law is not for them to consider.

What do you expect from those who believe that pot smoking is just a trip to the doctor for a prescription?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    That trick was designed to sway the dumb, illiterate, Obummer type voters into thinking "Whitman is a Hispanic HATER".
    i realize all of that. but still HATE the fact the FEDS WONT do sh-t to an OPENLY ADMITTED FEDERAL LAW BREAKING ILLEGAL ALIEN!! thats why this country is in such peril cause we cant get the GVNMNT TO DO THEIR JOB and arrest/convict/punish CRIMINALS!!! ITS A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Skeet,

it just ain't gonna change.

if we continue to vote in "NEW" never having had been politicians on both sides of the isle, we can actually change the way things have become in our GVNMNT as of the past few decades. at least its a start, cause the current way things are done JUST ISNT WORKING OUT SO WELL!!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Skeet,

I'm afraid you'll still be disappointed after November even if the Repubs take control. This kind of stuff has been going on for as far back as I can remember and regardless of the party in charge, it just ain't gonna change.

Good lord, I agree with vance on this one!!
    But I do think something could be done, doesnt mean it will though.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    A rotten politician loves a boot licking liar that will jump up and help throw mud at an opponent and swear just about anything through their chops for a little
    "baksheesh" under the table....Did I accuse Brown and Diaz ? Here in Texas The hombre from Houston is slinging mud and filth with both hands and TV ads. So far he hasn't hired a "Diaz" to falsify in his favor...Well, that I am aware of...

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    And what - eaxactly - do you think will change? I'll tell you. Nothing.
    I tend to disagree on this one. look at all the "First Time Candidates" running. and by the look at the polls some of them are gonna win. that being said, after a few elections over the next few yrs, we can rid ourselves of the 49 yr incumbant and get some new blood in there. at least its a start at something.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Skeet,

Big changes going down in the Republican party of late. The Tea Party has been quite the influence.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    and to make my point even further, even AFTER ole Butch looking Napalitano was interviewed AND the head of the Ice/border patrol on Fox news tonight BOTH stated they "MIGHT" look into the matter!!! WTF????? i tell you its just plain SAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Good lord, I agree with vance on this one!!

I have you now!

I just keep thinking how well DC corrupts anyone that hits the beltway.

So many folks go there thinking, Yeah ... I'm gonna shake this place up!

Only to learn that there are so many different games going on, and to get any kind of clout, you've got to sell your soul and forget everything you believed in.

It's the old saying " Power Corrupts .. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely "

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom