Military Camp

Our System of Government is Under Attack!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I wanted to let everyone on here know, that on the news tonight, I saw that the far left has stepped up their rhetoric, and actually threatened the Senate, and Senators. They have threatened that they will burn the capitol down, and both houses of congress.
    They have, as well, threatened to storm the Senate floor and have a sit in, so the Senators won't be able to vote for the next Supreme Court Justice.
    They have threatened to stab Mitch McConnell, and burn his home down in Kentucky.
    These activists are starting to camp themselves outside of Mitch McConnell's home in Kentucky, and the house he uses in D.C.
    They ( Schumer, and Cortez ) have openly come out and said that if Mitch Mcconnell motions for a vote on a new Supreme Court Justice, that he is playing with FIRE!
    Never before, have I heard such threats from another person in Congress, and the Senate.
    The storming of the Reichstag is happening all over again!
    Hitler, and his co-horts threatened the very same thing, and did such.
    The Bolsheviks threatened the very same thing in Russia, and look what happened. The whole country became a communist country.
    Even more recently, look at what happened in Cuba!
    We all need to wake up, and take these threats at face value!
    These idiots need to be arrested for treason.
    The silent majority needs to rise up, and take care of our own country, once and for all!

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Rise up in what way?

I’ll be voting against all of it in November. As will hundreds of millions of others.

I’m sure Mitch has plenty of security. I’ll let them handle anything at his house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I'm ignorant. But not that ignorant.
    They made threats. Whoopie shit
    Until they actually try to forcibly take over, it is neither sedition nor treason.
    If they are stupid enough to try to forcibly stop the Senate from performing a lawful Constitutional act of office, THEN Trump has the Constitutional authority to authority to use whatever lawful means neccessary to handle it. Up to and including the military if it comes to it.
    The swamp may have a lot of nasty swamp critters, but I seriously doubt they have enough to stage an outright coup without at least a hint of lawful, Constitutional intent. The upper echelons of government, Fed LE and the military may be as crooked as a crippled snake. But they are still largely powerless without the rank and file beneath them. Not to mention a clear majority of the people.
    Let them bluster and cry all they want. All they are doing is showing their true colors. Again.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I feel strongly both ways.

What is real is if "I" make a threat against the President of the United States(or Congress) - Somebody in LE is going to be visiting me pretty quick. If I make a creditable threat - I'm going to jail. Least case scenario is I'm getting investigated. Politicians seem to have some breathing room to make statements/comments that ordinary folks like me n' you don't enjoy.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I'm ignorant. But not that ignorant.
    They made threats. Whoopie shit
    Until they actually try to forcibly take over, it is neither sedition nor treason.
    If they are stupid enough to try to forcibly stop the Senate from performing a lawful Constitutional act of office, THEN Trump has the Constitutional authority to authority to use whatever lawful means neccessary to handle it. Up to and including the military if it comes to it.
    The swamp may have a lot of nasty swamp critters, but I seriously doubt they have enough to stage an outright coup without at least a hint of lawful, Constitutional intent. The upper echelons of government, Fed LE and the military may be as crooked as a crippled snake. But they are still largely powerless without the rank and file beneath them. Not to mention a clear majority of the people.
    Let them bluster and cry all they want. All they are doing is showing their true colors. Again.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Where have you been lately, especially the last few months?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I feel strongly both ways.

What is real is if "I" make a threat against the President of the United States(or Congress) - Somebody in LE is going to be visiting me pretty quick. If I make a creditable threat - I'm going to jail. Least case scenario is I'm getting investigated. Politicians seem to have some breathing room to make statements/comments that ordinary folks like me n' you don't enjoy.
    I sure agree with you. I know I have seen in the past where people make threats against our government or the people in it have at least been interrogated by the FBI.

I always thought that when that bizzy ditch Madonna said she had had lots of thoughts about burning down the white house during the pink p***y hat marches that she should have been detained and investigated.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    What if a threat comes from within our own Government? Such as Ocasio-Cortez, and Schumer? Along with Pelosi?
    Do you think the FBI would pull them aside and question them, or detain them?
    If you haven't been keeping up on current events, the FBI has deep state ops amongst their ranks, and would like nothing more than to see the current President being drummed out of office.
    Never before in our history has our Government been under such attacks, and threatened.
    If you haven't seen what's happened in Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, and Washington D.C., they have throngs of rioters that become violent on a moment's notice.
    Did anyone see what happened after President Trump accepted the nomination for the RNC?
    The Senators and Congressmen that attended the Whitehouse activities, while leaving, were submerged in "activists", and threatened. Some were manhandled.
    The Mayor of D.C. is a Demorat, and and didn't do anything to keep these "peaceful" protesters from surrounding the people leaving the Whitehouse.
    Even the D.C. police didn't have enough manpower on hand to keep this from happening.
    You don't think that was done by chance?!? It was deliberately done.
    If they storm our Senate, and Congress, do you think the Mayor is going to have enough protection on hand to keep this from happening?
    The Secret Service only has so many people. The Capitol Police is a small force.
    Have you not seen our younger generation that are mostly pacifists?
    Why is that, because of how they've been taught, unless you see the few that have become rioters.
    You don't think that these kids haven't been used by their leftist college professors, or leftist high school teachers?!?
    That's why our country is in so much trouble to begin with, because somewhere along the line, these leftists have been allowed to teach, and spew their hatred of the U.S.
    These leftists have taught about Islam in grade schools, and middle schools. But yet any other religions are summarily ignored, because of separation of church and state.
    The younger generation has been taught that our way of living in the U.S. is deplorable because we are over privileged, and this makes us bad in other countries eyes, and we need to apologise for this.
    The parents in this country haven't been in touch with what their children are being taught. They're too busy working, and are exhausted.
    But, if we as a society, have been keeping a blind eye to this, and have thought that someone somewhere will say or do something, we have been kidding ourselves.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Threatening and doing are two different things. DC isn’t Portland. I’m not holding my breath for Germany 1933 in DC.

Actually, there has been crap going down in DC similar to Portland albeit not as much.

A few years ago I would have agreed with you. At this point, I will not be at all surprised if DC sees violent riots, attempts to occupy the Senate, physical assaults on Republicans, etc.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    A system of government can only be attacked in the abstract, because a system of government isn't a real thing, it's an idea.

The humans who are elected as a result of the rules of our system of government can actually be attacked, but they have professional security details to keep them safe.

Someone got too frisky near Mitch's house, and was arrested just yesterday. One fewer democrat vote! The pros have the situation in hand. Stay safe, everyone, and keep it cool.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Simple way to avoid riots...don’t live in a leftist shithole.

Nobody will storm any fed building and if they do and act violently they’ll be crushed. They’ll also convince more and more people to vote against the leftist insanity.

And this chest thumping and saber rattling is pretty silly, imo. Protect you family if needed, and vote. Be a good example, don’t give the media anything to twist, and be friendly to anyone you know who is “on the fence” about Trump while pointing out just how insane the left has gone. Only way this will end is if we sweep the house and senate and keep Trump for 4 more years. Anything less will just result in more of the same.

tired of sht

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2015
    west of weird
    Simple way to avoid riots...don’t live in a leftist shithole.

Nobody will storm any fed building and if they do and act violently they’ll be crushed. They’ll also convince more and more people to vote against the leftist insanity.

And this chest thumping and saber rattling is pretty silly, imo. Protect you family if needed, and vote. Be a good example, don’t give the media anything to twist, and be friendly to anyone you know who is “on the fence” about Trump while pointing out just how insane the left has gone. Only way this will end is if we sweep the house and senate and keep Trump for 4 more years. Anything less will just result in more of the same.

Like they protected the Fed Courthouse in Portland. SIC

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom