Guns International

Our System of Government is Under Attack!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AdRock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2020
    SA
    My hope is that once the election is over, Trump wins. Then he's in and doesn't have to worry about upsetting people before an election. I really think that if it goes down that way Trump will open up some whoopass on these rioters, BLM, and Antifa. Let law anforcement and guards handle these people the way they need to be handled.
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Like they protected the Fed Courthouse in Portland. SIC

Like Trump deputized Oregon state police and started filing federal chargers and picking up the rioters at their homes?

Trump played the Portland mess politically smart. He let the leftists dig a giant hole and didn’t walk in to the trap like they’d hoped.

And if you want to compare a courthouse in Portland to the senate...Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tired of sht

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2015
    west of weird
    You moved the goalpost your quote "Nobody will storm any Fed building and if they do and act violently they'll be crushed" Portland Police did nothing, just like D.C police will do. Trump moved way after the fact. They need National guard troops armed and ready to stop any attempt to storm the Senate or congress.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    You moved the goalpost your quote "Nobody will storm any Fed building and if they do and act violently they'll be crushed" Portland Police did nothing, just like D.C police will do. Trump moved way after the fact. They need National guard troops armed and ready to stop any attempt to storm the Senate or congress.
    How do you know that isn’t the plan? The president is not obligated to share what color and consistency his shit is either. You think advertising his intentions would be wise?
    Do you remember the part on Goodfellas when he said “I knew they were cops right away because if they were wise guys I’d already be dead”. Democrats talk a lot of shit.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I didn’t move anything. And the DC police will be irrelevant.

The courthouse stood.

And congress will be just fine. Mobilizing national guard right now would be utterly stupid and pointless. Plenty of federal LE in the DC area. Plenty of secret service who are more than qualified to put down anyone that needs it, more so than any national guard troops trying to deal with any kind of shit show that might (but probably won’t) happen.

DC isn’t Portland. All of the Fed property is Trumps jurisdiction.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    My hope is that once the election is over, Trump wins. Then he's in and doesn't have to worry about upsetting people before an election. I really think that if it goes down that way Trump will open up some whoopass on these rioters, BLM, and Antifa. Let law anforcement and guards handle these people the way they need to be handled.
    Totally agree!

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    We need to sweep. House, Senate, and Oval Office.

I would like to see that.
    But there crazy people in California, and New York that vote Demorat no matter what.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I would like to see that.
    But there crazy people in California, and New York that vote Demorat no matter what.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Don’t need them to control the house and senate. Just a large enough margin to send a message and put a stop to all the ridiculous stonewalling and endless Russiagate/Chinagate BS.

Then section 302 reform so social media companies can’t act as both platforms and publishers. Force them to be open and free or take on the responsibilities of publishers. That would help break the social media bubbles that many people live in and counter the spread of lies.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Yeah... that looks better.
    I think that's pretty much what the Brits did in their election in 2019. The conservatives won in a landslide and the leftists were pretty much completely squashed and run out of town.

Now how can the Brits be so smart and attuned to what is going on with the leftists and slam them into the ground, and the dumbasses in USA can't see the same is happening here ?

We need a landslide for conservatives and take over the POTUS, Senate and House and get this mess cleaned up. I think that would have happened if Trump had just done all the good things he has done, and learned to keep his big mouth shut and not piss off so many conservatives that many of them won't support him this time.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I think that's pretty much what the Brits did in their election in 2019. The conservatives won in a landslide and the leftists were pretty much completely squashed and run out of town.

Now how can the Brits be so smart and attuned to what is going on with the leftists and slam them into the ground, and the dumbasses in USA can't see the same is happening here ?

We need a landslide for conservatives and take over the POTUS, Senate and House and get this mess cleaned up. I think that would have happened if Trump had just done all the good things he has done, and learned to keep his big mouth shut and not piss off so many conservatives that many of them won't support him this time.
    Perhaps. But given the options they're "left" with this time "Trump" or "Radical Left country altering" most/many folks will hold their nose and go with Trump. The real danger is not that they will vote Dimmer'cat, but that they won't vote at all. And that is a horrible mistake to make.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Perhaps. But given the options they're "left" with this time "Trump" or "Radical Left country altering" most/many folks will hold their nose and go with Trump. The real danger is not that they will vote Dimmer'cat, but that they won't vote at all. And that is a horrible mistake to make.
    I completely agree with you.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

The Brits were in far worse shape than us when they decided to put “conservatives” in office. To say they are moving quicker may be true by the date, but not by their political situation.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    We need to sweep. House, Senate, and Oval Office.

We did sweep. Trump's first years in office, and the 114th United States Congress.

And what did the morons do? They frittered it away. Could have repealed the NFA, could have repealed the GCA, could have impeached Ginsberg and Breyer and Sotomayor and Kagan right off the Court, could have forced a balanced budget, term limits, any freaking thing in the world.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    We did sweep. Trump's first years in office, and the 114th United States Congress.

And what did the morons do? They frittered it away. Could have repealed the NFA, could have repealed the GCA, could have impeached Ginsberg and Breyer and Sotomayor and Kagan right off the Court, could have forced a balanced budget, term limits, any freaking thing in the world.
    Probably could not have done any of those things still because they held a bare majority and could not have stopped a filibuster and therefore could not have changed any of those things.

Not sure what the basis would have been to impeach Ginsberg, Breyer, Sotomayor and Kagan off the court, but didn't have the votes to do that either and I'm pretty sure they would not even gotten all of the republicans to support those actions.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Probably could not have done any of those things still because they held a bare majority and could not have stopped a filibuster and therefore could not have changed any of those things.

Harry Reid's stupidity pre-dates the 114th Congress...

Not sure what the basis would have been to impeach Ginsberg, Breyer, Sotomayor and Kagan off the court, but didn't have the votes to do that either and I'm pretty sure they would not even gotten all of the republicans to support those actions.

What was the basis for impeaching Trump? There are far better reasons to impeach those Justices off the Court.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

What was the basis for impeaching Trump? There are far better reasons to impeach those Justices off the Court.
    I guess I'm not to interested in "impeachment" just for impeachments sake, if you can't get them off the court because the Senate would not have convicted them I don't think.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Trying to impeach the justices would have been as stupid and Reid changing the required votes for appointments to a simple majority. It would only start a cycle of impeaching and replacing the justices depending on who’s in power and destabilizing our system of checks and balances. Making rules to benefit yourself while in power will only serve to benefit someone else in 5-10 years. Besides the fact that acting like the Dems is obviously not a smart move.

Repeal NFA and GCA? Not going to happen. At least it’s unlikely in my lifetime and I’ve probably got at least 35 years left in me.

Top Bottom