• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'll give up bump fire stocks but they would have to agree to remove SBRs and suppressors from the NFA in exchange.
    If wishes were horses...... I am very sure bump fire stocks and other things that make a rifle shoot faster, other than finger, will be regulated and nobody at this time is going to push for unregulated suppressors. I don't think we will have stricter gun laws, but I'm sure many will be proposed.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    It's a pretty easy "Grey" area that the Bumpfire stocks and Binary triggers are in to begin with. I'd bet that both items will be prohibited in the very near future.
    The tragedy in Las Vegas is compounded by the fact the shooter acquired everything legally. He had no criminal record,and passed Federal background checks when he purchased the weapons. The Liberal's will be going after everything that they can now.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Uh no.

It was back burnered last spring to get other more important items passed. Repeal, taxes, immigration, etc first.

Yeah, and they got a whole lot of nothing done. I can't believe that we gave the Republicans the House, Senate and White House and Obamacare is still the law of the land. I'm beginning to think our elections don't really matter.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    How did the mafia let this happen on their turf?

That is probably why the guy committed suicide. Scared of what the mob would do to him.

SidewaysTA

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    CSTX
    Nothing will change nationally. A bill or two will be introduced but they will die.

States that already infringe on rights may gain some headway though but that is nothing new.

Nothing's going to happen. We've been down this road too many times, and if it didn't happen during the Obama administration, it's not going to happen now...

Agree with the above, nationally I doubt any thing will happen. On the state level, you may see some bans, but only of course from states that haven't already banned such devices.

I disagree with those willing to give them up in some sort of stupid trade or to appease anti-gunners. You should know by now that they are never appeased.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    They celebrate the minor victories and then say it isn't enough. I just want to slap the crap out of those that say we should be like Australia and tell them that I'm sure there is a plane leaving soon.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If it ends up that the left owns this one, then they don't get to shoot a bunch of us and then use that as a pretext to disarm us.

Not one more inch.

Dirt n Dust

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    If it ends up that the left owns this one, then they don't get to shoot a bunch of us and then use that as a pretext to disarm us.

Not one more inch.
    They will use the media to twist the narrative in that case. They do it every time there is Islamic terrorism. "This person was not truly a Muslim." They are already painting the blame for this on Republicans, Trump supporters, the NRA, white privilege, etc. "Anyone who supports gun ownership is complicit in gun murders and mass shootings."

The amount of misinformation I'm seeing is absurd. It is not surprising but still frustrating. The same false stats and flawed logic are being spewed all over the place. This happens every time and the anti gun side has never accepted any of the facts, they just repeat the same BS talking points.

Top Bottom