• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Ya its not like in the past they did actually ban simi auto rifles. I am sure they cant ban an item that even a large number of gun owners think are stupid/useless.

I don't think they'd ban slide fire stocks. The fact remains that it's a single trigger pull per round so it's stated by definition a semi-auto
    But I guess I'll have to go buy one now to be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Ya its not like in the past they did actually ban simi auto rifles. I am sure they cant ban an item that even a large number of gun owners think are stupid/useless.

They're a cool product but for me it'd waste a lot of ammo and ammo ain't cheap

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    I realized that majority of these gun scares following mass shootings are like "going out of business" sales. They make you think it's closing to buy everything up. Then 2 weeks later they're open like normal. Unless we don't have another Clinton style ban. I don't think anything will be banned. It'll all sell out like hot cakes but not banned

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    If you think about it. Gun scares are textbook capitalism haha "slide fire stocks ain't selling? Go shoot up a crowd! They'll be gone in a week!"
    Haha I'm totally kidding

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you think about it. Gun scares are textbook capitalism haha "slide fire stocks ain't selling? Go shoot up a crowd! They'll be gone in a week!"
    Haha I'm totally kidding

I'm sure some that didn't even know about them until now have ordered it before they can't.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    I'm sure some that didn't even know about them until now have ordered it before they can't.

Honestly whether it's a gun scare or a hurricane it amazes me what people will buy because of mass hysteria. People who don't need a bump stock buying one and people who never leave their apartment buying giant $700 yeti coolers because of a hurricane and never using it again afterwards

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Too many republicans are lining up with the dims not to ban something I'm afraid.
    (FAIRFAX, VA) - The National Rifle Association today issued the following statement: ( https://home.nra.org/joint-statement )

"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence."

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Well now I have to buy one just because they don't want me to

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    And the thanks for that is news articles saying "... the NRA, who has never supported any kind of gun control...", despite the exact opposite being true in the past.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Well now I have to buy one just because they don't want me to

And that's THE EXACT WORDS I quoted to my wife when I explained to her that the AWB of 94 made "assault weapons" MORE popular and MORE available. Before that, only very few people (compared to nowadays) cared or had even heard about them, and the most popular one was the Mini14, but only "a few nuts up in Montana had them.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And the thanks for that is news articles saying "... the NRA, who has never supported any kind of gun control...", despite the exact opposite being true in the past.
    Maybe a response to HRC, "See, we're the good guys". Bowing to pressure isn't any better than those that have no clue what they are talking about.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    At least my congressman, senators and president know how I really feel.
    Please contact yours.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    At least my congressman, senators and president know how I really feel.
    Please contact yours.

The librtards protest outside ted Cruz's building everyday. Who is to say we can't? Haha

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom