• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

proudamerican831

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Monterey California
    So, the Government is forcing folks to work until there 67 senile and all. If they go to a person's house over 60 to take his guns and he shoots them, how can they prosecute him, senile and all. A good portion of the law makers are over 60. They can start wars but can't own guns? I am 55 yo, this makes no sense to me at all. I guess I am getting senile early.
    Texas SOT

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Here's another thread that needs to die.

People are letting testosterone reply for them instead of paying attention to the fact that this is crap. Not crap in that it's wrong, crap in that it's just fear mongering, more "sky is falling" garbage etc.

If there is anything legit about this, someone find it.

That ought to put an end to this. (but it won't because most people will continue to want to be told what to believe and they'll keep believing this is as it's presented and they'll keep looking up taking cover for that piece of sky) :p

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    So, the Government is forcing folks to work until there 67 senile and all. If they go to a person's house over 60 to take his guns and he shoots them, how can they prosecute him, senile and all. A good portion of the law makers are over 60. They can start wars but can't own guns? I am 55 yo, this makes no sense to me at all. I guess I am getting senile early.

Yeah.....its not real, the first post in this thread.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Once again, these claims are unsubstantiated. If someone ever finds something to substantiate them, make another thread. Until then, please stop posting fear mongering things like this that are completely unsubstantiated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom