• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Screw that I was pissed when I heard his comments about online ammo sales, and knew right off the bat he was only a supporter of gun rights when it made his bank account bigger....but was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if I figured out it was just a slip of the tongue....then he kept talking...then I started listening to/reading other stuff he and his people said...and realized **** the benefit of the doubt there is no doubt left in my mind, this guy cares about his own profits and nothing else, and would be more than happy to support gun control if it put more $$$ in his pocket. He is not the only gun dealer like that...just keep that in mind...but he is probably the only one who would deliberately announce it on a public radio station.
    Military Camp

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    On his facebook page is a picture of him with R. LEE Ermy. I'm surprised he was saying anything about any sort of a gun-related ban while being in good with THAT guy!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Jeremy Alcede of Tactical Firearms in Katy Texas did another Houston radio spot unrelated to this thread. I honestly don't remember the details of what Jeremy Alcede of Tactical Firearms in Katy Texas said because all I could think was 'FO you sumbitch'.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    lolz...this thread still lives...interesting enough, not a single person called me. Only members from this site called me to let me know that he posted my info which only he was priveledged to see as a "friend" setting on FB....Never thought a business would do that, especially since no such action near the equivalent was done by me.....Sad part, like many places, he'll probably have many "one time" customers......hopefully, for those of us with an interest and passion for firearms, ONLY one time...
    Dang chunk you have had it rougb last coupla weeks
    Iffin i didnt know better id swear you was black(bwhaaaa)

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Holy cow, that link was genius. That had to be someone jerking everyone's chain. Surely there are not folks that delusional. It had to be a joke to bait everyone into an argument.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Holy cow, that link was genius. That had to be someone jerking everyone's chain. Surely there are not folks that delusional. It had to be a joke to bait everyone into an argument.

I can't believe that I read all of that!

I'm with you on the chain jerking. That ambush story at the end was pretty funny.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Have we just cross linked this epic thread with a Gecko45 thread?

HOLYS**T!!!

It's like Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee in the Matrix with Jedi powers!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I went back and studied the text, heard the interview, read the posts and have made up my own mind. I am a fair man but also a vindictive SOB who doesn't forget.........ever.

As an old fart, I've seen the way our lawmakers screw us. It's not in big bites. It's more like the "death of 1000 cuts." Anyone who gives the bastards an opening is no friend of mine.

To Jeremy,
    You hurt us, you hurt our Second Amendment rights and by saying those things in support of ammunition sales restrictions, you cut our throats. Why didn't you use their favorite phrase "Common sense" ammunition sales restrictions?

I love the NRA and appreciate what they have done for us recently. I also quit the organization twice in my life during periods of "conciliation and compromise" when the NRA gave ground to appease lawmakers who would do us harm. Saying that you didn't understand the ramifications of a small compromise or that you are sorry, isn't sufficient. You can't stuff the bullet back in the barrel.

What do I want? I'm asking you to become a public beacon for the Second Amendment. Speak out, give support to Pro-gun politicians, become active and try to repair the damage that you've done.

Are you involved in "Friends of The NRA?" Please consider it. I want to hear a lot more from you in pro-gun/ammo/rights contexts. You may respond that it's not your job and that you have a business to run. Sir, support of the Second Amendment IS your job just as it is MY job! Do you vote? Are you involved in politics? Use your position as a business owner to support our Constitutional rights and we'll talk again.

I forgave the NRA for the screw ups that they made but it took some time. Walk the walk....... talk the talk......... and give it some time. Do that and I'll make a special trip to do business with you.

Flash

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    I went back and studied the text, heard the interview, read the posts and have made up my own mind. I am a fair man but also a vindictive SOB who doesn't forget.........ever.

As an old fart, I've seen the way our lawmakers screw us. It's not in big bites. It's more like the "death of 1000 cuts." Anyone who gives the bastards an opening is no friend of mine.

To Jeremy,
    You hurt us, you hurt our Second Amendment rights and by saying those things in support of ammunition sales restrictions, you cut our throats. Why didn't you use their favorite phrase "Common sense" ammunition sales restrictions?

I love the NRA and appreciate what they have done for us recently. I also quit the organization twice in my life during periods of "conciliation and compromise" when the NRA gave ground to appease lawmakers who would do us harm. Saying that you didn't understand the ramifications of a small compromise or that you are sorry, isn't sufficient. You can't stuff the bullet back in the barrel.

What do I want? I'm asking you to become a public beacon for the Second Amendment. Speak out, give support to Pro-gun politicians, become active and try to repair the damage that you've done.

Are you involved in "Friends of The NRA?" Please consider it. I want to hear a lot more from you in pro-gun/ammo/rights contexts. You may respond that it's not your job and that you have a business to run. Sir, support of the Second Amendment IS your job just as it is MY job! Do you vote? Are you involved in politics? Use your position as a business owner to support our Constitutional rights and we'll talk again.

I forgave the NRA for the screw ups that they made but it took some time. Walk the walk....... talk the talk......... and give it some time. Do that and I'll make a special trip to do business with you.

Flash
    couldn't have said it better myself

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    I dunno if someone brought this up already... but why don't Tactical Firearms open an online store? at least for the Ammunition area of sales. If he's so worried about Online Ammo stores taking his business, then instead of trying to break that trend, how about join in on it? That is exactly why Boarders Bookstore went under, Amazon came out, then other Bookstores (i.e. Barnes&Noble) realized where the market was heading in terms of shopping and buying products (online), and quickly jumped on the band-wagon and opened its online store. Boarder's refused to change and look at them now, done sir done! just my ... I really don't care what he does now, tbh, he's a bad egg in my book and quite possibly will always be

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The Liberals aren't stupid. They know that our rights to keep firearms are guaranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. The next logical point of attack is with firearms ammunition. There is nothing in the Second Amendment that guarantees a citizen the right to own ammunition or to have a place to shoot. This point is as hot as it gets in protecting our rights. Without ammunition, the gun is a paperweight. Restrictions on ammo and the amount of ammo you possess has a bullseye painted on it.

Having a place to shoot is also at risk. They have alreay tagged shooting range property as environmental hazards due to lead contamination. The restrictions were successful in waterfowl hunting due to lead contamination. Now we have steel shot. Lead CAME fom the ground but that doesn't slow them down. Restrictions on ammo or places to shoot are easy to target as environmental hazards.

Mark my words.....that's next.

Flash

JTLancer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Alvin
    I have a hard time believing Jeremy will ever make amends for the right reasons...regardless of the money he will spend to prove it. He obviously has more money than sense.

Top Bottom