TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Sig Sauer received on Jan 22th
    Just got it back today, Feb 13th
    So 16-17 business days for a compact 9mm

Not a bad turn around time. Trigger feels the same to me but I am going to try to get to the range today and test it out.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Sig Sauer received on Jan 22th
    Just got it back today, Feb 13th
    So 16-17 business days for a compact 9mm

Not a bad turn around time. Trigger feels the same to me but I am going to try to get to the range today and test it out.

Good turn around for sure I would say. My trigger felt about the same as well. My P320C had about 1300 rounds through it when it went back. If anything I would say the trigger felt like it was less broken in if anything. Have about 500 more rounds through it now and feels good.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    So I just shot 200 rounds and I have to say, I hate this new trigger. The smooth metal face is not working out for me. I shot like conplete crap because of it

Kinda wish I hadnt done the upgrade at this point

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    So I just shot 200 rounds and I have to say, I hate this new trigger. The smooth metal face is not working out for me. I shot like conplete crap because of it
    Just go to a flat trigger.

Haven't shot my upgraded 320 yet, but I post when I do. Dry firing it I like it better than the original.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Just go to a flat trigger.

Haven't shot my upgraded 320 yet, but I post when I do. Dry firing it I like it better than the original.
    Wondering if the apex trigger is a smooth metal face. Its too slippery for me. I like some texture on my trigger

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Has anyone tried out the advanced flat trigger from Apex yet? I see it for $47 on ebay. Thinking I might try it out after yesterday

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    My P320 upraded triggers don't feel exactly smooth I would say. Whatever the coating is has a little texture to it. very little but some. Now the Apex flat triggers have a very smooth finish. I put the enhanced in my P320C and the Advanced in my P320 Fullsize TacOps and I can't tell a difference from the enhanced. maybe if I had a trigger pull scale, but I can't feel it.

Overall I like the flat shape, but my finger does tend to slide down the trigger face due to how slick it is. I can overcome this with traning though.

I am interested in trying the factory Sig trigger as well. In the rest position it is angled and breaks when it is straight. The Apex breaks past verticle, which I think causes my finger to slide down.
    https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-flat-trigger.html

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Has anyone tried out the advanced flat trigger from Apex yet? I see it for $47 on ebay. Thinking I might try it out after yesterday
    i did. have not shot it but dry firing is whatever. not worse not better. 2lbs lighter at best.

just got the label for the black 9mm fullsize. I guess I'll ship it off for the recall.
    47885c6809604d04c5e28cce8315a4ed.jpg

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Top Bottom