• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Used to, REALLY regret selling that one. I had about 10K rounds through it before I had any problems then the recoil spring was getting too weak to cycle. I replaced the recoil spring with a Wolff 18# spring for a Sig P220 (heard to do that on the Ruger forum) and that fixed it. I put prolly another 8K through it before I sold it. It was a very accurate and comfortable gun, even though it was poylmer it handled the recoil nice. I plan on picking up another sometime done the road.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I recall seeing here and there about some magazine disconnect problem or dislike for. Do you know anything about that?

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Sorry can't help ya there as I took the mag disconnect out when I first got it. The only problem most have with them is if you dry fire you have to have a mag in it though.

czechmate82

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    I have a Ruger P345, but with the rail (so the P345PR). I like it, except the very heavy double action trigger pull. Once in single action, it's really nice. I hear that if you put a Ruger Wolff P-series 19 or 20 lb hammer spring in it, it lightens the double action pull quite a bit. I never had a problem with the magazine disconnect not working correctly. As long as I seat the magazines firmly, I've never had a problem. Paying full price for factory mags is not fun though...around $35 a piece (I bought one extra). Not sure if I want to keep it though...I have a 1911 now, and am spoiled on the fine single action only trigger.

Top Bottom