• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    My newest one.. hell I bought three different new ones but this is my new carry handgun

baacc062c9e86fcf030404e6bb62c880.jpg
    Target Sports

Attachments

• baacc062c9e86fcf030404e6bb62c880.jpg
      baacc062c9e86fcf030404e6bb62c880.jpg
      594.4 KB · Views: 1,024

lightning

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2019
    Buffalo
    Great gun! Shoots great too. I can't tell the difference in recoil between the +P ammo and the regular stuff. Haven't seen the all desert tan ones yet, very cool. I use the 10 round mag without the pinky finger grip bottom, just because it makes it easier to conceal. With a pocket holster, it is easy to carry stuck in the waistband, although I have the minimalist holster I use sometime.

lightning

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2019
    Buffalo
    LOL, I would not stick a P365 in my waistband without something covering the trigger. However, I learned from the old head plain clothes officers back in the day, that a revolver with rubber bands around the grip (before pachmayr grips) kept the gun from sliding down your pants. I carried a model 60 like this for over 35 years and only remember one incident where I needed to reholster, and that time I just stuck it in my pocket. No better way to conceal a gun. Not the best tactically, I agree.

ATXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2018
    Round Rock
    Great gun! Shoots great too. I can't tell the difference in recoil between the +P ammo and the regular stuff. Haven't seen the all desert tan ones yet, very cool. I use the 10 round mag without the pinky finger grip bottom, just because it makes it easier to conceal. With a pocket holster, it is easy to carry stuck in the waistband, although I have the minimalist holster I use sometime.

Lightning, is your minimalist holster the Spartan or something else? Looking for a recommendation. Thanks!

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I have friends with a P365 and I have tried them. I just can't warm up to them for some reason. I still prefer my G43 with less rounds in the grip. And, really, a rail on a pocket gun?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm happy to read the 365 is a great shooting gun...for a sub-compact or any gun?

My sub-compact shooting experience is limited to the Ruger LC9S and I grew to dislike it's snappy recoil.

So 365 - good for a subcompact i.e., not snappy or does it shoot like it's big brothers!

Thanks!

lightning

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2019
    Buffalo
    Lightning, is your minimalist holster the Spartan or something else? Looking for a recommendation. Thanks!
    So I bought the Raven Concealment Systems Vanguard Kit that has both the clip and the lanyard attachment option, but I usually just use the lanyard. I bought it on the recommendation of a couple of friends. I like it, very small and seems quality built. I also bought a cheaper brand off of Amazon, the Head Down Kydex lanyard model, which is just a little bulkier, the lanyard is larger diameter, and it seems to be less precisely made, but it works fine. The only problem I have found is that the gun does move some in the waistband using the minimalist holsters and requires me to manually adjust it from time to time when standing up and sitting down regularly. I have found that if my pants are just a little bit looser it is easier to use the Blackhawk Size 2 pocket holster and just slide it in my waistsband. The rubbery substance on the outside of it keeps it from slipping and it is only slightly thicker than the Raven.

lightning

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2019
    Buffalo
    I'm happy to read the 365 is a great shooting gun...for a sub-compact or any gun?

My sub-compact shooting experience is limited to the Ruger LC9S and I grew to dislike it's snappy recoil.

So 365 - good for a subcompact i.e., not snappy or does it shoot like it's big brothers!

Thanks!
    Honestly, I am amazed at how well the P365 shoots compared to both the Sig 229 and the P320. With the 12 round magazine I think I shoot it just as well as the 320. Not snappy at all, especially compared to my Ruger LC9s, at least in my opinion. I can't tell a difference in felt recoil when using the 115 gr ball ammo and +P 147 gr hollow point, which is a pleasant surprise. I would highly recommend the gun for anything but uniform duty carry. I'm a fan! If you can handle one at the store and they will let you dry fire it a couple of times, I think you will know pretty quick whether you will like it.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Honestly, I am amazed at how well the P365 shoots compared to both the Sig 229 and the P320. With the 12 round magazine I think I shoot it just as well as the 320. Not snappy at all, especially compared to my Ruger LC9s, at least in my opinion. I can't tell a difference in felt recoil when using the 115 gr ball ammo and +P 147 gr hollow point, which is a pleasant surprise. I would highly recommend the gun for anything but uniform duty carry. I'm a fan! If you can handle one at the store and they will let you dry fire it a couple of times, I think you will know pretty quick whether you will like it.
    I'll echo this. I find mine very pleasant to shoot and was very surprised that that was the case.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom