• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • extremist

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Keller
    I'm the original owner. Excellent condition, Meprolight Tru-Dot White Outline Night Sights which are pretty much dim. Nice original style roll marks. Walther USA LLC (Smith & Wesson Partner) import marked as this was before Walther Arms, AR. OD frames are fairly rare, AA Date code and the Picatinny Rail adapter is included (in the box - lightweight lights recommended). Two 16 round (15 round marked) magazines to match. Box and papers.

Shipped to your dealer via USPS Priority mail insured.

Payment preferred is Paypal F&F NO COMMENTS. Other payment options negotiated.

Pictures are from today, serial number blurred for Google, you can email with questions. Local sale in DFW area discount to $500, with LTC/DL confirmation.

I also have new in package 20 Round P99 Gen 1 magazines available for $40 to the buyer if desired.

1625581002892.png

1625581020472.png

1625581036661.png
    Gun Zone Deals

HKFive

~VP of Misc. Stuff ~
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    US
    I'm the original owner. Excellent condition, Meprolight Tru-Dot White Outline Night Sights which are pretty much dim. Nice original style roll marks. Walther USA LLC (Smith & Wesson Partner) import marked as this was before Walther Arms, AR. OD frames are fairly rare, AA Date code and the Picatinny Rail adapter is included (in the box - lightweight lights recommended). Two 16 round (15 round marked) magazines to match. Box and papers.

Shipped to your dealer via USPS Priority mail insured.

Payment preferred is Paypal F&F NO COMMENTS. Other payment options negotiated.

Pictures are from today, serial number blurred for Google, you can email with questions. Local sale in DFW area discount to $500, with LTC/DL confirmation.

I also have new in package 20 Round P99 Gen 1 magazines available for $40 to the buyer if desired.

View attachment 265111

View attachment 265112

View attachment 265113
    Hello Sir, is this still availble?

Top Bottom