• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • extremist

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Keller
    I'm the original owner. Excellent condition, Meprolight Tru-Dot White Outline Night Sights which are pretty much dim. Nice original style roll marks. Walther USA LLC (Smith & Wesson Partner) import marked as this was before Walther Arms, AR. OD frames are fairly rare, AA Date code and the Picatinny Rail adapter is included (in the box - lightweight lights recommended). Two 16 round (15 round marked) magazines to match. Box and papers.

Shipped to your dealer via USPS Priority mail insured.

Payment preferred is Paypal F&F NO COMMENTS. Other payment options negotiated.

Pictures are from today, serial number blurred for Google, you can email with questions. Local sale in DFW area discount to $500, with LTC/DL confirmation.

I also have new in package 20 Round P99 Gen 1 magazines available for $40 to the buyer if desired.

1625581002892.png

1625581020472.png

1625581036661.png
    Target Sports

HKFive

~VP of Misc. Stuff ~
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    US
    I'm the original owner. Excellent condition, Meprolight Tru-Dot White Outline Night Sights which are pretty much dim. Nice original style roll marks. Walther USA LLC (Smith & Wesson Partner) import marked as this was before Walther Arms, AR. OD frames are fairly rare, AA Date code and the Picatinny Rail adapter is included (in the box - lightweight lights recommended). Two 16 round (15 round marked) magazines to match. Box and papers.

Shipped to your dealer via USPS Priority mail insured.

Payment preferred is Paypal F&F NO COMMENTS. Other payment options negotiated.

Pictures are from today, serial number blurred for Google, you can email with questions. Local sale in DFW area discount to $500, with LTC/DL confirmation.

I also have new in package 20 Round P99 Gen 1 magazines available for $40 to the buyer if desired.

View attachment 265111

View attachment 265112

View attachment 265113
    Hello Sir, is this still availble?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member