• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Up for sale today are authentic, yes I am serious, USGI M14 TC (Torch Cut) receivers! Albeit these are DEmilled receivers, they were formerly once real working rifles! Since these all have been properly torch cut and thus rendered inoperable, they are being sold simply as paperweights and mementos of our frugal Government. They NO LONGER RETAIN STATUS AS A FIREARM. These have the same legal status as scrap metal. No FFL needed, they’ll come straight to your doorstep.

Each of these receivers retain their original military finish and are all in relatively good condition. Although, small spots of rust and wear marks will be present on them, especially where they were cut. The heelstamps will still be very crisp as you can see. All have their original
    USGI finishes, including some with the desirable "OD Green" finish. Most of them are in incredible condition and a lot look hardly even used. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask me as I would be happy to answer them. Asking $35 shipped for each. Will give discount if more than 1 are purchased at a time. No long wait times, they are all ready to ship and will do so ASAP.

Don't miss your chance to own a real piece of military/firearms history! These are very honest original representations of rifles that could have seen action in conflicts starting with Vietnam all the way up to the 21st century.

Buy with confidence, feel free to check my 100% positive feedback on any of the major firearms forums (same username, check CMP, AR15, FALfiles, AKfiles, Gunboards)

All of these look better in person!

**Selling just the REAR most portions!**

Thanks for looking!

http://s570.photobucket.com/user/bandanabandit1/library/M14s 2?sort=9&page=1

Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    They look like this.
    056.jpg

Here is a link to all the ones he is selling. I guess.
    http://s570.photobucket.com/user/bandanabandit1/library/M14s 2?sort=9&page=1

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom