• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Supply and demand. When oil prices are low production eventually gets shutdown since it's not profitable. Then it takes time to restart and only when profitable. Plus OPEC is adhering more to their quotas. Biden may have a negative impact in the future but he's not the cause at the moment.

Mr. Atoz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Fort Worth
    If your car calls for regular there is no benefit to using a higher octane. Only use premium bass if the owners manual specifically calls for it.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Well, don't get too comfortable in your Prius gaymobile, the electric industry is getting hit from all sides. Coal fired plant, no more. Hydroelectric, when was the last dam built? Nuclear, waaah, waaah, and solar, what a joke, everything we have done in solar in the last 20 years, doesn't even make 1% of our needs. Get a clue, the current generation thinks electricity comes from the plug on the wall, and food grows inside plastic bags!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    When gas was over $3, people didn't gripe a whole lot. And many people said it would never come down.

At the time, I said it would fall to $2. Just a matter of when. I was wrong, it went well below $2.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Some people are going to bitch and moan. They would do while being hung with a brand new rope!

Gas prices rise, and they fall. Then they rise again, then fall again.

Bitching about gas prices doesn't change a thing. Ya got two choices. Buy and keep driving, or stay at home because you don't have gas in your vehicle.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Well, don't get too comfortable in your Prius gaymobile, the electric industry is getting hit from all sides. Coal fired plant, no more. Hydroelectric, when was the last dam built? Nuclear, waaah, waaah, and solar, what a joke, everything we have done in solar in the last 20 years, doesn't even make 1% of our needs. Get a clue, the current generation thinks electricity comes from the plug on the wall, and food grows inside plastic bags!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Prius are not that. They are hybrid and they are good little cars. Wouldn’t trade mine.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I just paid $2.09 per gallon - thanks democraps!

Oh, and I’ve been meaning to inquire. How do y’all like paying 38.4 cents per gallon of gas (44.4 cents for diesel)?

9834331B-E59E-4497-B203-B0BF67950746.jpeg

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Folks in these parts crack me up. When a barrel of oil is cheap they bitch that the oil field jobs are drying up and that I’m filling my tank with the tears of starving Texans. When oil prices go up they blame the government for how much it costs to fill up their 10mpg pickup. Pick a damn lane and stick in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Folks in these parts crack me up. When a barrel of oil is cheap they bitch that the oil field jobs are drying up and that I’m filling my tank with the tears of starving Texans. When oil prices go up they blame the government for how much it costs to fill up their 10mpg pickup. Pick a damn lane and stick in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're missing the larger point......with the current admin, prices at the pump will go up, yes, but because of a stranglehold on supply, no new leases, etc., without the resurgence of the oil patch economy. So it's a double whammy to the negative and, mind you, exactly by design.

And that's NOT including increasing the federal gas tax already being floated by the Bolsheviks now running the show.

Always remember this quote.......which he regrets saying out loud.

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe."

- Obama energy secretary Stephen Chu circa 2008

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom