• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    I searched and didn't see a dedicated thread for this, so I will start it off.

After a year of contemplating painting my rifle, finally decided to pull the trigger on it today. Turned out pretty good, but may have to go back and darken it just a tad. Rifle looks better IRL than it does in the pic.

PkZbxFx.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Mjdean77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Houston area

After a year of contemplating painting my rifle, finally decided to pull the trigger on it today. Turned out pretty good, but may have to go back and darken it just a tad. Rifle looks better IRL than it does in the pic.

PkZbxFx.jpg

PkZbxFx.jpg
    Awesome paint job!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I rescued a Bersa from a pawn shop. It has a green frame but, I think it may have come that way.

Yeah, that's a factory color combo.

This is the only camo'd up gun I have right now. There are a couple others in the collection that need refinished (badly) which I did a temp finish on using primer + high temp black paint. From a little distance they look like any other blued gun. Up close you can tell its paint.

BzweNYV.jpg

MaZX0fi.jpg

IyrH3A0.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR