• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    New Braunfels
    The best speech i saw McCrap give during his whole campaign was sadly his concession speech. He was honest and heartfelt and most of all REAL. If his handlers screwed the campaign up thats sucks but ultimately his fault. It was his decision to let them steer his direction. Instead of just being his own man. What i would give for a contender that could campaign and still work their day job. Taking 2 years off to run for office is insanity.

Not to get to far off topic...why is everyone expected to be P.C.? I am not a politician and never intend to run for any office. Why must i be POLITICALLY CORRECT? Why should a corporation be P.C.? Shouldnt that be reserved for politicians?
    Texas SOT

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    The best speech i saw McCrap give during his whole campaign was sadly his concession speech. He was honest and heartfelt and most of all REAL. If his handlers screwed the campaign up thats sucks but ultimately his fault. It was his decision to let them steer his direction. Instead of just being his own man. What i would give for a contender that could campaign and still work their day job. Taking 2 years off to run for office is insanity.

Your observation begs the question: If McCain f****d up his choices in campaign organizers/advisors, and was also incapable of managing his campaign, what kind of President would he have made?

I will answer that by saying not a very good one, but still significantly better and less damaging to the nation than Dear Leader Obama.

Top Bottom