Target Sports

Palin hints at independent conservative movement!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Liberals will continue to gang rape Sara Palin because she is the best thing we have going right now. So, we should abandon the most popular person we have? Don't make much sense to me.

McCain and Palin were actually ahead in polls just before the financial meltdown. McCain was attacked as not knowing about the economy, Palin was being attacked by SNL. Both plans worked. I didn't fall for this crapola, guess some did.

The "Experience vs. Non-Experience" issue is going to become more and more of an issue as Obama falters. Like it or not, admit it or not, Palin HAS experience. She is also totally non-corrupt, they can try but they won't dig up dirt on her because there is none.

We can either back someone who is young, dynamic, draws the crowds, and is PRO-Gun, or we can trot out yet another old guy who the media will portray as someone with one foot in the grave, out of touch, woman problems, and inept. No one under 25 will dare vote for.

We tried to get the "independents and middle democrats" last election, running a middle of the road candidate, it didn't work then and won't work now. We need someone who is a proven WINNER.

Sarah Palin is that person. Democrats can see that. Some of us need to see it.
    Gun Zone Deals

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I'm going to reserve my exuberance for a later date. Don't get me wrong. I really like Sarah Palin. She's smarter than than the media gives her credit, and her values are in the right place. I don't think, however, that she has the depth to accomplish this type of undertaking at present. Sarah needs seasoning; time in the trenches. On one hand, her fresh, non-politician manner of speaking is an attractive attribute. On the other hand, her inability to cough up intelligent sounding, double-speak, typical politician answers will continue to get her crucified by the media.

Let's face it. The media HAAAAAAAAATES Sarah Palin... in the worst way. I'm constantly amused at how the media preaches her irrelevance, but they won't stop attacking her. This tells me that they are afraid of Sarah and what she stands for. In their bones, they know that Palin has rekindled an interest in America that we haven't seen since the days of Reagan. It's a bit awkard and unpolished, but it's definitely there; and they want to kill it before it matures and eats them alive.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Like I said earlier, the liberal media as well as every other liberal hates her because she is hot and she has OUR interests in her agenda instead of theirs. Who are the two most powerful women on their side? Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi, both uglier than homemade soap and I am pretty sure Pelosi is the Antichrist. In addition to that men like her so I am sure jeleousy is at the heart of a lot of the hate...

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ahh, but Perot was right. We should have elected that guy (except that I was too young to vote). We'd all be better off right now I think.

Top Bottom