• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    wasnt the girl that was with palin at the game her youngest daughter? I heard it was the 14 year old and that is what was causing a stir because she isnt a public figure and that could be seen like defamation of a child no less. my $.02
    Gun Zone Deals

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    the 18yr with the child i would say is not off limits cause she goes on camera all the time. she is no longer a child by any means. or at least physically not a child, mentally that is debatable.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Don't be media led guys,an honest person is worth a dozen liars any day of the week regardless how well they answer a question,I've sit in on many job interviews in my long work career and seen highly intelligence people say dumb things, don't be mislead by the spoken word what people do, is more important.

Well said!

As far as Letterman not being funny, I'd have to agree. And to give you a bit of insight into his humor and leanings, one of his writers is Bill Scheft who is a HUGE elitist liberal.

1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    I dont understand how anyone could talk bad about Palin when compared to obuma. How many friends of Palins have ties to terrorists and anti-American racists? Why is ok to talk about Palins daughter but not ok to talk about obumas mom marrying a radical muslim who already had a wife and kids in kenya with whom he returned to after leaving obumas mom? How come we hear very little on just how a obuma could afford to get an education very few could ever dream of being able to afford even with perfect grades in school? How could someone be an admitted dope head but yet make perfect grades? How come someone who claims to be a Constitutional expert know so little about OUR Constitution. You will notice I said OUR Constitution and not obumas since he is not a citizen of the United States of America but instead he claims to be acitizen of the world. It should make anyone with a brain wonder if he claims to be a citizen of the WORLD whos best interest is he looking out for? As for biden he is a pos who is as dumb as a rock and one of the original authors of the ANTI-CONSTITUTIONAL AWB. McCain was not much better keeping his mouth shut and refuseing to talk about obumas past knowing the damage he could do if elected so I dont think McCain had OUR best interest at heart himself. Atleast Palin tried to warn us about obuma. The other issue was experience and it is not hard to see Palin had more political experience than obuma. Myself I think Ron Paul would have been betterfor America than anyone else who ran but with RP out of the picture Palin would have come the closest to looking out for Americas best interest than ANY of the remaining choices.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Look, lets face facts the only people fair game in today's media world is a white Christian anything else is taboo, while I'm not a huge fan of comedian Carlos Mencia he said white folks are cowards in that they fear to joke, I somewhat agree if Letterman were fair and made same remarks across the board then while still not in good taste I could live with it.

Top Bottom