• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Initially, I found it tasteless. Then, it struck me ... Dave was on to something.

Palin is hot, no doubt, but she does have that flight attendant look. Also, her daughter, The Baby Momma, shouldn't speak publicly until she changes the subject or has a little more life experience. Or, at the very least ... moves out of the house.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/23536.html

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/06/09/letterman-top-ten-palin-has-a-slutty-flight-attendant-look/

I lost a lot of respect for Palin when she couldn't answer Couric's "supreme court" questions. Everyone in my house knows recent gun and property rights decisions are a huge concern.
    ARJ Defense ad

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Initially, I found it tasteless. Then, it struck me ... Dave was on to something.

Palin is hot, no doubt, but she does have that flight attendant look. Also, her daughter, The Baby Momma, shouldn't speak publicly until she changes the subject or has a little more life experience. Or, at the very least ... moves out of the house.

[url]http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/23536.html[/URL]

[url]http://hotair.com/archives/2009/06/09/letterman-top-ten-palin-has-a-slutty-flight-attendant-look/[/URL]

I lost a lot of respect for Palin when she couldn't answer Couric's "supreme court" questions. Everyone in my house knows recent gun and property rights decisions are a huge concern.

I don't necessarily disagree with you DC. She's not what I would want in the white house but at the time pickins were slim for a running mate that could pull votes in, well maybe pull votes in.
    She needs to fade back into the Alaska hills and keep her and her kids mouth shut.

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I don't think she is vice president material
    I blame McCain for picking her as his running mate
    he picked her because she is popular/likeable instead of someone that has experience and maybe not electable

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Don't be media led guys,an honest person is worth a dozen liars any day of the week regardless how well they answer a question,I've sit in on many job interviews in my long work career and seen highly intelligence people say dumb things, don't be mislead by the spoken word what people do, is more important.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    She beats the ever-living hell out of that piece of dogshit Biden every f'ing day of the week!

Sorry...
    +1
    +1....Biden is a 1st class dope.
    +2
    Don't be media led guys,an honest person is worth a dozen liars any day of the week regardless how well they answer a question,I've sit in on many job interviews in my long work career and seen highly intelligence people say dumb things, don't be mislead by the spoken word what people do, is more important.
    Biden is a raging dumb ass!

P.S D is right Palin does have that feisty flight attendant look!

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Letterman's comments were tasteless, and you don't talk about people's kids. If it had been a non-Hollywood-type talking about a Democrat, he'd be fired by now.

I happen to like Palin. I don't think she's Presidential material... yet. I think she has potential, but wasn't ready for the position of Vice-President when it was thrust upon her. She needs a bit of seasoning, but her values are right on.

You can call her a mistake all you want, but I firmly believe McCain would have done much worse in the general election had he not chosen Palin. The Republican Party decided McCain was their pick, not us. Delegates were passed around like baseball cards. The primaries meant nothing. McCain's campaign was going down in flames and Palin brought new life into the cause. It was too little, too late, and the media was successful in making a few gaffes look like she was a flaming idiot. Obama believes there are 57 states and asthmatic kids need a breathalyzer. Biden shoves his foot in his mouth so often, he has athletes tongue. The media, however, concentrates on Palin's remarks.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I don't think she is vice president material
    I blame McCain for picking her as his running mate
    he picked her because she is popular/likeable instead of someone that has experience and maybe not electable

I dunno. I think she'd have been a better front-runner than McCain.

WTF was the GOP thinking running that RINO as president material!? I sure as hell couldn't throw the lever for him. Palin, I might have...

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    #1 Palin > Odumbass and Biden combined.

#2 I would have never contributed to McCain's campaign if it wasn't for Palin.

#3 She would be the sexiest +40 Flight Attendant ... Period

I don't particularly like Letterman. He's mean, not very funny, and a little man.

EDIT

I just heard this on Fox, and lifted this off their website.

But an even more disturbing fact, which Letterman may not have known, was that the daughter who accompanied Palin on her trip to New York was 14-year-old Willow — not 18-year-old Bristol, the unwed mother of Palin's first grandchild.

I had no idea it wasn't Bristol Letterman was talking about. This man needs his ass kicked.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I don't particularly like Letterman. He's mean, not very funny, and a little man.

Same here, another elitist who lives in a bubble about as funny as watching a rattlesnake crawl toward my sleeping bag.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Letterman, Stewart... they're all the same. They made their living being "funny", not smart. Unfortunately, America equates fame with intelligence... well, with the exception of Paris Hilton.

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Hey DCortez, I bet if Letterman ever mistakenly came to Texas, we could get Ron White, Willie Nelson, Ted Nugent, any TAMU Aggie, and a few other select "good ol boys" here to show him how women are supposed to be treated. Like her or not, the woman stood up for what she believes, inspite of McCain, and making bad jokes about her kids is definately over the line in any book.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I personally was hoping the Palins would go on Letterman. I'd pay to see her husband kick Letterman's ass for talking trash about his daughter. Bottomline - children should be off-limits.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    tired of hearing about it

Ive heard more than I care to know about letterman, palin etc. on 590 klbj, then I come home today and its all over fox news! At least Rush and Neal didnt focus on the topic. Then they got to talking about double standards, I somewhat remember back in "king" bills first term someone made a joke about his dauther and hilitary went through the roof saying:"children are off limits".

Please dont remind me of The "Maverick"

Top Bottom