pan am 103 bomber released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Aug 20, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Well, I too don't think this guy should walk free, no matter how long they say he has left. But, I'm a mouth watering, knuckle dragging, gun toting, rabid gun nut. I admit it, I am heartless when it comes to terrorists, I think they should all be hung up by their nuts.

This further shows the difference in predominately liberal countries like Britain and Scotland, and mainly conservative America. We believe in and eye for an eye, etc...

All this will do is enlighten terrorists all over the world. This guy will land and walk on a red carpet. He will be hailed as a hero to the dirtbags all over the world.

No, it AIN'T right.

3. crossfire

crossfire New Member

Apr 29, 2008
    Of course it isn't right. You know it and I know it. Governments no longer protect the people, if they ever did to begin with. The cost of showing the world how "enlightened and civilized" society and the human race has become is increased death and destruction by those who are shown repeatedly that society will show them pity and mercy that these murderers will not show their victims. This bomber was given extreme levels of protection to insure his safety and now is released in a show of compassion.
    His victms? They are nothing more than old news.
    In this day and age, Jack the Ripper would probably have been knighted.

4. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    How this guy was ever put in jail is a mystery to me. There should have been some attempted prison break that had to be thwarted by deadly force......

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  6. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    nothing a colt could'nt fix

7. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Terrorist Freed

That swine killed over 200 people and destroyed a multimillion dollar airplane. He was proven guilty in a court of law....

Now some slobbering liberal idiot felt sorry for him because he has prostate cancer and frees him. So he goes home to Libya where the great
    moslem hordes hate Americans especially and is a hero.

I detect the foul odor of a muslem loving, powerful, leftist high up in the American Government nodding his head, Yes, turn him loose.

Britain, of which Scotland is a part has become infested with the sheep eating, camel kissing $%$$#$s so its no surprise. Next war let the limeys
    do it for themself, they aren't our British cousins...Sorry, I'm pissed !:mad0025:

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  9. GI-John

GI-John Hurry up and wait!! TGT Supporter

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    WTF?!?!

"Some threw flower petals as he stepped from the plane. He wore a a dark suit and a burgundy tie and appeared visibly tired."- News Article

10. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I would have let him go, and flown him on a well-insured, cheap airplane that I rigged to explode about 100 miles into the flight. Then again I have a sick sense of humor.

Obama had nothing to do with it. He even said today that they weren't happy with Scotland's decision to do this.

The United Kingdom consists of Britain, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland. Scotland has it's own government, currency, and is a free-state essentially. It's not a part of Britain.

Don't forget that the UK has been a good ally in our previous endeavors. It would be cheap to sell them up the river because of this.