• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Some time ago (~15 years), Para-Ord was making the P14.45 in what they called the "Limited" and "Signature" series. One preceded the other, but they were supposedly the same except in name. I can't recall which one came first, the Limited or the Signature, why they may have changed the name, and what made these different than their standard P14.45s. Any P-O afficionados out there got any scoop for me?

Thanks!
    Gun Zone Deals

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Might want to contact Para.Since Todd Jarett started winning competitions I do not remember which came first the Signature or Limited series.I have only bought single stacks from Para as the P14 has been to problematic for me to buy again.Talk to the new president George Wedge at gwedge@paraord.com he is really down to earth and will have all the answers.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Thanks Mac! Can you expound on your troubles with the P14? I have a P14.45 (and I can't recall at the moment whether it's the Signature or the Limited), bought it brand new in the early 90's, but I have fired less than 100 rounds through it. And I'd be surprised if I ever fire that many more through it during the rest of my lifetime. LOL

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    The P14 I had would jam with every mag.I sent the mags and the pistol back to Para twice.The customer service was great and they only had my gun for a few days at a time but the jam problem kept coming back so I sold the gun.

Top Bottom