• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    A Firearm/Class 3 dealer is looking for someone to work part-time, Fri - Sun, 1 to 3 times a month depending on the gun show schedule for the Houston area. (there are 8 shows scheduled between now and the end of the year)

The position is: set-up for gun shows on Friday, sales at the gun show Saturday and Sunday, and tear down on Sunday evening. Averages 30-35 hours per show.

General firearm knowledge is helpful, knowing you don't know and not being afraid to admit it is even more so. Good communication skills essential and prior sales experience would be nice. Perfect position for college students.

PM or e-mail me information.

Joat
    Capitol Armory ad

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    No offense to the more "seasoned members" out there.

It was phrased that way as the position is a Fri, Sat, Sun position that averages 30-35 hrs a week usually twice a month. The schedule works for most college folks who usually have no classes on Fridays and don't usually want a full time gig. ( I didn't when I was a college kid)

Joat

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    No offense to the more "seasoned members" out there.

It was phrased that way as the position is a Fri, Sat, Sun position that averages 30-35 hrs a week usually twice a month. The schedule works for most college folks who usually have no classes on Fridays and don't usually want a full time gig. ( I didn't when I was a college kid)

Joat

None taken, I was mostly poking fun at myself. But I'm fairly close if you do the Pasadena show. Reliant and GRB aren't too terribly far. Conroe is quite a hike though.

Top Bottom