• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    Went on Saturday, wasn't exactly what I'd call the mob of buyers that've been showin' up lately at shows but the vendors had plenty of goodies as usual. I scored some used brass of various calibers and a few loose boxes of russian ammo for my AK's. Hunted the tables for some parts for my Star 9mm, didn't expect to find anything (and didn't) but lookin's half the fun.

Saw the usual SKS's walkin' around, one was a Yugo, fella wanted 150 cash, nice shape and hadn't been bubba'd.

t

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    Sorry I missed that one but I had previous engagements that I couldn't wiggle out of. Let's keep posting about the upcoming Houston area shows and maybe some of us can get together early and have a meal, tell lies and get to know each other.

Making friends is good... you never know when one of us might need help carrying a bunch of ammo to the car.

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    Making friends is good... you never know when one of us might need help carrying a bunch of ammo to the car.

Funny, but around 4pm I took a smoke break out front...a buddy and me watched a dude truck 3 cases of ammo out to the lot. One large Euro style wood case and two cardboard cases.

Not 2 minutes later, here comes another with 4 cases of 223 stacked in his arms, bet he was tired by the time he got to his vehicle!

t

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    I just didn't see the amount of customers as a month ago. Seein' as Clinton was still in the running at that time, maybe it was the hype bein' broadcast daily that brought out the "panic buying" back then.

Did see a M38 (dated 1943) sell for 130, wasn't that a lil on the high side? Thought most of those went for maybe 80-100(?)

t

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    LOL, same here, one fat lazy cat.

x23uj4.jpg

"Mona" has no scruples, reminds me of a few ex-gfs.

t

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I missed the show as well. Guess I'll have to wait for the July (12th/13th or 26th/27th) shows.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Nice! What did ya shoot 'em with?

So there's gonna be a fish fry for everyone before the next show????

With an airsoft gun... :D That was down in the San Antonio bay by Seadrift on our second morning fish. Had to release a 27" cause was already over my limit for the day..

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    :D Man, he ducked that fish fry question like a woman walking into a spider web!

Swat'n, spit'n, danc'n and scream'n NO NO NO!

That's okay ole buddy, I was just kidding! ;)

pxranger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    The Republic of Texas
    Saw the usual SKS's walkin' around, one was a Yugo, fella wanted 150 cash, nice shape and hadn't been bubba'd.
    t

Damn, missed it. I would've bought that yugo off of him in a second. I went Sunday and saw a guy with a Russian, but he wasn't willing to sell it and only wanted to trade *shrug*. I picked up a used AB-10, a shotgun, sks parts, and magazines, but that was about it. The attendance was not as large as the last time that I went, so there weren't a whole lot of people to buy things off of.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    :D Man, he ducked that fish fry question like a woman walking into a spider web!

Swat'n, spit'n, danc'n and scream'n NO NO NO!

That's okay ole buddy, I was just kidding! ;)

HAHA, no, not ducking. There's no fish left anyways. Gave about 10 filets to my dad for father's day... I'll make sure to save you some CZ next time I go...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom