Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Mag prices: lol

Gun prices: LOL

Ammo prices:
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Local news used to report on the Buffalo Bayou submarine races every April 1st.

Fluffy Abbott may say that but never offers any other support. I think he considers it safe since the bills never get that far.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Prices were just stupid.
    As in off the chain retarded.
    Also heard the fabled wail from behind the table, "Why ain't noboduh a buyin' nothing?!?!?!"

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Thanks for the update. I've been wondering if the Gun shows were still crazy.

Everything was crazy priced.
    If I see one more S&W revolver marked $1800 I'm gonna hurl.
    Ammo was retarded. I was snooping around for a little .44 Special. One guy wanted $2.00 per round for some Bubba re-loads. F that.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Went to the Pasadena show again today.

Those vendors are out of their gottdammed minds.
    There I was thinking gun shows have gotten better, at least the last two I have been to recently. I went to the one in Conway, AR last weekend. I have to say that sales were brisk and abundant for many vendors. Not the greatest prices ever in recent years but there were at least some excellent deals to be had, considering the current average prices of ammo and guns, and folks took advantage of them. There was 9m ammo for $25 a box as opposed the the $40 per box it was going for recently, 357 magnum for $15 per box, 22WMR for $12 per box, and so on and 308 for $20 per box. Sure,those prices are not great compared to the prices of a year and a half or so ago but they were not bad considering recent current average prices for that ammo at online dealers or at auctions like GunBroker where the buyers set the prices. Of course, there were also the $80-$100 bricks of 22 LR and the $500 plus Mosin Nagant 91/30s for sale with non-matching numbers. When it comes to those exceedingly high prices, it is not the only the vendors who are out of their minds but the folks who pay those prices who are nuts - and yes some folks just pay what is asked - no haggling involved.

Of course, when ammo manufacturers and gun makers put out info like this, you can only expect prices to go up even more because of the continued panic buying that is sure to ensue.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2022
    Houston
    I have never been to a gun show and guess I never will. A shame I only know 1 store that stocks interesting pieces instead of a million ARs and cheap 9mm pistols.

Top Bottom