Guns International

PASADENA GUN SHOW ... they are watching you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    did anyone else see the guys up top video taping everyone comming in and out of the show? i asked a few vendors and no one knew who they were. one said it was a TV show, One said it was the news. 2 didnt want to talk about it?

was a very $$$ camera and none of the "crew" 1 asian girl and 2 guys wore any marked clothing.

I was there sat and they were filming none stop from 10 till i left at 1

I took 4 pictures of them and the only one that came out was the one i took from across the room. :confused:

the camera looked like this but with a bigger mic on top. not a lot of people took note as who really looks UP at a gun show.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    did anyone else see the guys up top video taping everyone comming in and out of the show? i asked a few vendors and no one knew who they were. one said it was a TV show, One said it was the news. 2 didnt want to talk about it?

was a very $$$ camera and none of the "crew" 1 asian girl and 2 guys wore any marked clothing.

I was there sat and they were filming none stop from 10 till i left at 1

I took 4 pictures of them and the only one that came out was the one i took from across the room. :confused:

the camera looked like this but with a bigger mic on top. not a lot of people took note as who really looks UP at a gun show.

Interesting.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    The first rule of the gun show is, we don't talk about the gun show. I think the guy in the white shirt saw you, that is creepy and exactly why I don,t go to gun shows anymore.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Great gun shows ended when the Astrohall show went to whatever that building is that now houses them. I remember how the reliant said they didn't want vendors bringing in outside food including their own coolers.

The only 2 left in the country that I would consider is Knob Creek & the WANENMACHER'S TULSA ARMS SHOW. Been to a S.H.O.T. show and they aint bad, just to much crap other then guns.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    If you fold down the sweatband in your cap and tuck the tinfoil in there nobody know you are wearing tin foil. Also if you line the pockets in your jeans they cant affect your genes.I am wondering how you can ID a camera from that far away without binocs or a scope, much less ID what kind it is. Many years ago at the Dallas Market Hall show the club set up several spotting scopes on the upper floor to try and catch thieves.What a wast eof time.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    If you fold down the sweatband in your cap and tuck the tinfoil in there nobody know you are wearing tin foil. Also if you line the pockets in your jeans they cant affect your genes.I am wondering how you can ID a camera from that far away without binocs or a scope, much less ID what kind it is. Many years ago at the Dallas Market Hall show the club set up several spotting scopes on the upper floor to try and catch thieves.What a wast eof time.

if you went to the show then you would know that area is only about 25 feet up. If a guy was pointing a rifle 50 feet away would you need a spoting scope to tell if it was an AR or an AK? You might not be able to see if its a bushy or a dpms but you can tell its an AR. Take ur head out of ur butt you might see better

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Hell, I probably wouldn't have noticed them on Saturday either.

I guess everyone will be looking up, at the next gun show. I wonder if you'll get thrown out for giving the one finger salute?

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Why didnt you just go ask the show promoter what it was all about? No, Wait, maybe they were making a list of people that asked about it.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I was there on Sunday and didn't notice the camera crew. Hell, I probably wouldn't have noticed them on Saturday either.

The only reason i noticed is i was at the lazer booth looking at some cool new stuff. the guy shinned it up on the wall and i there they were.. he said no one would tell him who they were.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    You know, if this is something that bothers you to the point of concern, your only option is to not attend another show by these promoters or at this venue. They are the ones that allow this to happen without notification or explanation to the people that pay them.

Top Bottom