Pasadena Gun Show

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by Cyfer, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    A good group of us are heading out to the gun show on Sunday then gonna be hitting up Pasadena Gun Center with all our toys for some full auto fun...

Who else is going to the show this weekend?

2. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I was planning on going this Saturday, but got a Kitchen Pass from the wife (she's going shopping w/ daughter) so, I'll be heading up to the deer lease this weekend, instead. maybe next show.

3. Trueno

Trueno Active Member

May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    I went today, good steady crowd. Found some factory 45acp at $30/100. Guy in the back was sellin' new zippered cases with a zippered pouch, bought a small one for $15 one of my underfolders.

t

4. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Yea, went today also, and will be go again tomorrow with a big group and then going to go shoot at the Pasadena Gun Center right after. Buddy of mine and I went in just looking for mags and to "window" shop, but ended up both picking up a pair of Glock 19's w/ thier new design night sights for under $500. So I guess I crossed over to the dark side and now a proud Glock owner...

*Disclaimer* I still love you Sig Sauer!!! You'll always be my #1... :D

Also picked up some GSG-5 mags and a QD twist mount.

5. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    What time are you guys going? I might be able to make it?

6. pxranger

pxranger New Member

Mar 17, 2008
    The Republic of Texas
    I went on Saturday. Pretty crowded (a great thing). I sold off a few of my guns and bought some ammunition. Didn't buy any guns, but I had a great time.

7. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    I made a visit on Sunday. I thought I might pick up some mags, but they were too expensive for me. I enjoyed the gun show. It was my first one.

8. Cyfer

Cyfer Active Member

May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    *Sigh* went again on Sunday with a group of friends and ended up picking up 1000rds of 9mm for the MP5. It never fails. Every gun show, I can't stop!! Spent about $1000 this weekend just on accessories. Someone help!!!

9. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Ok I'am here to help.
    Cut up your credit cards,cancel your checking account and transfer
    all cash to my account ok?:rofl:
    Thats the best I can do for ya.

10. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    Isn't there another show later this month in Pasadena? Sorry, Cyfer, I'm a bad influence on you.