Pasadena Gun Show

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
A good group of us are heading out to the gun show on Sunday then gonna be hitting up Pasadena Gun Center with all our toys for some full auto fun...

Who else is going to the show this weekend?

dbgun

TGT Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX.
I was planning on going this Saturday, but got a Kitchen Pass from the wife (she's going shopping w/ daughter) so, I'll be heading up to the deer lease this weekend, instead. maybe next show.

Trueno

May 29, 2008
Golden Triangle
I went today, good steady crowd. Found some factory 45acp at $30/100. Guy in the back was sellin' new zippered cases with a zippered pouch, bought a small one for $15 one of my underfolders.

t

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
Yea, went today also, and will be go again tomorrow with a big group and then going to go shoot at the Pasadena Gun Center right after. Buddy of mine and I went in just looking for mags and to "window" shop, but ended up both picking up a pair of Glock 19's w/ thier new design night sights for under $500. So I guess I crossed over to the dark side and now a proud Glock owner...

*Disclaimer* I still love you Sig Sauer!!! You'll always be my #1... :D

Also picked up some GSG-5 mags and a QD twist mount.

LittleGun

Jun 27, 2008
Spring/Houston
I made a visit on Sunday. I thought I might pick up some mags, but they were too expensive for me. I enjoyed the gun show. It was my first one.

Cyfer

May 29, 2008
TEXAS
*Sigh* went again on Sunday with a group of friends and ended up picking up 1000rds of 9mm for the MP5. It never fails. Every gun show, I can't stop!! Spent about $1000 this weekend just on accessories. Someone help!!!

LittleGun

Jun 27, 2008
Spring/Houston
Isn't there another show later this month in Pasadena? Sorry, Cyfer, I'm a bad influence on you.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member