• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    A good group of us are heading out to the gun show on Sunday then gonna be hitting up Pasadena Gun Center with all our toys for some full auto fun...

Who else is going to the show this weekend?
    Lynx Defense

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I was planning on going this Saturday, but got a Kitchen Pass from the wife (she's going shopping w/ daughter) so, I'll be heading up to the deer lease this weekend, instead. maybe next show.

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    I went today, good steady crowd. Found some factory 45acp at $30/100. Guy in the back was sellin' new zippered cases with a zippered pouch, bought a small one for $15 one of my underfolders.

t

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Yea, went today also, and will be go again tomorrow with a big group and then going to go shoot at the Pasadena Gun Center right after. Buddy of mine and I went in just looking for mags and to "window" shop, but ended up both picking up a pair of Glock 19's w/ thier new design night sights for under $500. So I guess I crossed over to the dark side and now a proud Glock owner...

*Disclaimer* I still love you Sig Sauer!!! You'll always be my #1... :D

Also picked up some GSG-5 mags and a QD twist mount.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    *Sigh* went again on Sunday with a group of friends and ended up picking up 1000rds of 9mm for the MP5. It never fails. Every gun show, I can't stop!! Spent about $1000 this weekend just on accessories. Someone help!!!

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Isn't there another show later this month in Pasadena? Sorry, Cyfer, I'm a bad influence on you.

yes, it's already marked on my calendar too, along with plenty of other shows for the rest of the year... :D

July 26-27: Pasadena Convention Center
    August 2-3: George R. Brown Convention Center
    August 30-31: George R. Brown Convention Center
    October 4-5: Pasadena Convention Center
    October 25-26: Reliant Arena

These are very bad for me... And I'm trying to also pay for a wedding in November!!! :eek:

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Oh sorry, I didn't read it right. You said Pasadena Gun Center, not Convention Center. Not sure, but I'd say just give them a call. 713-472-0417

If you happen to shoot around the same time we go shooting, you're more than welcome to try out my Sig Saur P229 .40cal.

J.Kind

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    NW Houston
    I had a great time a the Pasadena gun show even though it was a little bit of a drive for me. I got to take my brother who just turned 21. This happen to be his first gun show and I could tell he had a blast. We walked around browsing the selection discussing the history and politics behind each one.

Top Bottom