• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    didn't mean to? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot were holding the AK for during an arguement if your intent was not to shoot her?

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    What's that saying.."Don't point a gun at anything that you don't intend on destroying!".
    Number 1: Pointing a gun at your wife's face isn't smart
    Number 2: Pointing a gun at your wife's face with a loaded mag and a round in the chamber is definitely not smart
    Number 3: What kind of crack are you smoking to put a loaded gun in you wife's face WITH your finger on the trigger!?. I mean come on man.. seriously?

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    How sad. Married folks are supposed to love and respect each other, and do have differences of opinion sometimes regularly...Takes a special type of man to be a wife beater or killer...

The gurney and the IV is waiting down there at the TDC for some of them....but the ambulance chasers can postpone the inevitable for them for years....another subject.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Evil gun company. I bet there was nothing in the owners manual saying specifically that Pasadena men should not point this weapon at this hour at their wife's face. He has a case. I would sue.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    My wife is a pretty good "shootist" herself, we used to road hunt jackrabbits and rattlesnakes. It wasn't a big deal where we did it. She has hunted deer and squirrels and her eyesight and marksmanship is considered good. And in addition, we both were formerly married to less than the best so we may mumble and grump a minute occasionally like normal folks but the love is still there after all these years...We don't need to point guns at each other !!!!! Just a hug and kiss....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom