pass on the beer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Jul 26, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Veering from the subject, D , but mentioning beer reminds me of an email I got today regarding Retirement. The man in an easy chair said, "Being a chemical Engineer before retiring, I am proud that I can turn beer, wine, whiskey and other alcoholic
    potables into urine" .

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I am not a chemical engineer, however, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. I'll post the results from this Shiner Bock later. :lolz:

4. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    I don't know that I would want to drink with people who have openly stated that they think I'm a POS. just my two cents.

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    +1

6. jfrey

jfrey Active Member

Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Is this the biggest issue the White House has to worry about???? At least GW had a ranch for trivia like this. Obama was wrong and now he is trying to "make nice".

7. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I am kinda hard headed, who in Texas ain't, but I sure couldn't sit and have a beer with someone who publically hollered at me calling me vicious names that were not true. They would absolutely have to apologize FIRST.

Then I might consider it. Might. If they were buying.

8. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    The only way I would drink with these A_HOLES is over the dead bodies!!!!

9. twobanger

twobanger New Member

May 10, 2009
    That last post is over the line. Yeah I understand that this website is as far to the right as you can get but its BS that a website labeled as TGT "...We built this forum to serve Texas gun owners, and to provide us with a more local forum for discussion, meet n' greets, and other opportunities that a local forum can provide..." can condone the kind of garbage that should only be on the websites Timothy McVeigh wannabes post on.

If this is one of those in disguise please terminate my account.