• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    That last post is over the line. Yeah I understand that this website is as far to the right as you can get but its BS that a website labeled as TGT "...We built this forum to serve Texas gun owners, and to provide us with a more local forum for discussion, meet n' greets, and other opportunities that a local forum can provide..." can condone the kind of garbage that should only be on the websites Timothy McVeigh wannabes post on.

If this is one of those in disguise please terminate my account.

Just a word new member, before you start talking S to someone who has been on here a long time like MadMo. This site is not as far right as you can get, it is however, a place where people can speak their minds and exercise their first amendment rights. If you dont like what someone has to say, fine. But comparing any of us to Timothy McVeigh is way over the line in itself. I am from Oklahoma City, was two miles away when the truck went off, and lost some very special people. So, I do not appreciate the reference. If the politics or off topic chat sections of this site are offensive to you and you cannot handle giving other members their right to speak, maybe you should stick to the other sections where you are not so likely to find offending comments. But, if you are a Sig man and you get a racy comment from a Glock man, you still might get offended. If this is still too much for you, might I suggest a forum where no offensive opinions are offered? Wait a minute. Isnt that the whole point of a forum? Better yet, maybe you should exercise your true right as an American. If you dont like it, you dont have to read it or listen to it. This is a free forum, there are no subscriptions to cancel, you just dont have to show up.

This is my humble opinion and may or may not express the opinions of other TGT members.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    That last post is over the line. Yeah I understand that this website is as far to the right as you can get but its BS that a website labeled as TGT "...We built this forum to serve Texas gun owners, and to provide us with a more local forum for discussion, meet n' greets, and other opportunities that a local forum can provide..." can condone the kind of garbage that should only be on the websites Timothy McVeigh wannabes post on.

If this is one of those in disguise please terminate my account.

I'd tell you that Mo is a great member of this forum, but you already have your mind made up.

Let me offer you this piece of advice ... don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom