Join TexasGunTalk

Patronizing 30.06 or 30.07 Businesses

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by John Galt, Jul 2, 2020.

I will patronize a business that:

1. Displays 30.06 and 30.07 prohibiting any kind of carry

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. Displays only 30.07 but not 30.06 prohibiting open carry

36 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Does not display signage attempting to regulate my firearm

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Active Member

That's a new one - a business that *wants* you to carry openly, vs concealed if you're carrying a firearm. I'd think their insurance carrier would mandate no-carry, and if there's no insurance mandate, that if they're tolerant of carry on property they'd prefer concealed carry just to minimize complaints.

2. TxStetson

TxStetson Usually Here TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

That is the only place I've ever seen or heard of that happening. When work is going well, I do a fair amount of traveling to lots of places. I have stayed in hotels in some majorly leftist cities that had lots of gun restrictions that I ignore, but that one is very hard to ignore when the desk clerk gives verbal notice to every person checking in.

Sasquatch likes this.
  3. jordanmills

jordanmills TGT Addict

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Well I suppose that would meet the legislated requirement.

4. Aus_Schwaben

Aus_Schwaben První k vědět, poslední k péče!

Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    When I took the CHL class, the instructor said he carries a card. It has his name, number, and asks why would they allow untrained criminals carry but not people who have been trained, had a background check, and otherwise legal to carry. He gives it to the manager and let him know when they change their policy because until then, he will not patronize that business.

John Galt, jordanmills and Axxe55 like this.