paul rodriguez

DCortez

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Saw him on Hannity last month. Sad story for farmers, but in the end, you reap what you sow.

Here's a bit of the opening to a speech he gave.

I remember many years since, trying to contemplate the idea of joining the Grand Old Party, and I said I better run this through Mom. I said, “Ma, Dad, sit down, I want to talk to you.” Before I could go any further, they said, “Oh, my God, he’s gay. (AUDIENCE LAUGHTER) Ay, Dios mio, he’s gay.” I said, “No, no, no, Mom, I’m thinking of being a Republican.” She said, “I wish you were gay.

[url]http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2009/07/16/actor-paul-rodriguez-turns-gop-after-farmers-hurt-save-endangered-fis[/URL]

Good article, worth the read.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 14, 2009
Houston
There is still going to be a lot of people(you know who I am talking about) that will still love him.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 15, 2009
45R
Yes, a lot of people don't start thinking until the crappolla affects them. Better late than never I guess.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
It happened that a lot of those politicians there, I had helped to elect, but I’d knocked on doors for Fabian Nunez. At one time, I was the only game in town. Every time they needed an entertainer for a banquet to raise money, I was Juan on the spot. I was happy to do it. I felt that was the most I could help my community, to give to them, you know, but when I knock on the door, and it wasn’t to have a parking ticket fixed or anything like that. It wasn’t something for me, it was for my area, “You know, Fabian, the people over here, they need water, I got a farm, what’s up?” Wouldn’t see me. Wouldn’t see me.

Hard lesson to learn for Paul.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud