• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Saw him on Hannity last month. Sad story for farmers, but in the end, you reap what you sow.

Here's a bit of the opening to a speech he gave.

I remember many years since, trying to contemplate the idea of joining the Grand Old Party, and I said I better run this through Mom. I said, “Ma, Dad, sit down, I want to talk to you.” Before I could go any further, they said, “Oh, my God, he’s gay. (AUDIENCE LAUGHTER) Ay, Dios mio, he’s gay.” I said, “No, no, no, Mom, I’m thinking of being a Republican.” She said, “I wish you were gay.

[url]http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2009/07/16/actor-paul-rodriguez-turns-gop-after-farmers-hurt-save-endangered-fis[/URL]

Good article, worth the read.
    Military Camp

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Yes, a lot of people don't start thinking until the crappolla affects them. Better late than never I guess.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    It happened that a lot of those politicians there, I had helped to elect, but I’d knocked on doors for Fabian Nunez. At one time, I was the only game in town. Every time they needed an entertainer for a banquet to raise money, I was Juan on the spot. I was happy to do it. I felt that was the most I could help my community, to give to them, you know, but when I knock on the door, and it wasn’t to have a parking ticket fixed or anything like that. It wasn’t something for me, it was for my area, “You know, Fabian, the people over here, they need water, I got a farm, what’s up?” Wouldn’t see me. Wouldn’t see me.

Hard lesson to learn for Paul.

Top Bottom