• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • backbencher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    D/FW
    Which are your favorite FFL pawn shops in D/FW? Which major chains don't have guns? What's the best deal you ever made in a pawnshop?

Paid $20 once for a Marlin Glenfield .22" that someone had broken the stock over the head of their significant other. Stripped it, glued it, & stained it - looked better than new. Sold it to the Presbies for $50. My last pawn purchase was down in Burnet - a Mosin w/ aftermarket stock & ATI bolt handle for $99.

Gig 'em,

backbencher
    Lynx Defense

Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    DPMS AR W/ Rails and Eotech - hard case 800.00
    S/W AR (perfect) 600.00
    Glock 17 Gen 4 - 400.00
    Winchester Defender synthetic (perfect) 300.00
    Remington 870 Marine Magnum 400.00

Winchester Defender trade for Harley Ultra seat.
    Ruger 10/22 mannlicher stock (perfect) free for helping his wife get her Tahoe
    Ruger Mark III free for helping his son get a new Silverado

It kind of helps if your brother owns 9 pawn shops and you are hooked up in the automotive business.

I am in no way advertising his business, but if someone has a want or a need I will p/m you their phone number and you can ask them if they have something or inform you if what you are looking for becomes available.​

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Love pawn shops. Last week was a 870 express for $150, then a couple months back bought a Maverick 88 20" 8shot unfired for $145 and a Browning 22 take down auto for $200.

But a friend got the buy of a lifetime from a friend needing money. $150 for an orginal Colt New Frontier Six Shooter in 44-40 black powder made in 1883. I told him it's at least a $2500 gun and could be several times that more.

Top Bottom