• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    its getting a little old stopping at every pawn shop i come across. where should i go to find a decent deal or someone with more than a inventory of 2
    Gun Zone Deals

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    If your looking for a gun than I'd suggest a gun shop. Pawn shops are always hit and miss for......well anything I imagine. No pawn shop can guess how many gun owners will need quick cash and pawn their guns.

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    I've bought quite a few guns from pawnshops over the years. Treasure is where you find it.
    Give the panic buyers about 6 months to a year to settle down, and you will find plenty of deals in pawn shops.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I've bought quite a few guns from pawnshops over the years. Treasure is where you find it.
    Give the panic buyers about 6 months to a year to settle down, and you will find plenty of deals in pawn shops.

I think you're right to a point. I think though, in the cross section of panic buyers, there's a limited % that would hock anything at a pawn shop. There will be plenty of others that aren't in that situation of needing fast cash and don't mind losing their shirt. We'll see them turn up across the board and I think gun shops will get a pretty big number of them.

We'll see. It'll be cool to take advantage of it.

Paulie Boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Near Victoria
    I grab a thrifty nickle to see who's selling what. I also like Academy. I know alot of people who cant stand going to Academy for different reasons. I could care less about the snot nosed wanna be know it all, behind the counter. "Just gimme what I ask for and put some friggin duct tape over little "Brad's" mouth cause he's starting to piss me off" There is a really good gunshop in El Campo called R&M that I have bought a few weapons from. Great deals from those guys.

txjustin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Rosenberg
    I grab a thrifty nickle to see who's selling what. I also like Academy. I know alot of people who cant stand going to Academy for different reasons. I could care less about the snot nosed wanna be know it all, behind the counter. "Just gimme what I ask for and put some friggin duct tape over little "Brad's" mouth cause he's starting to piss me off" There is a really good gunshop in El Campo called R&M that I have bought a few weapons from. Great deals from those guys.

Good people over at R&M with good prices. My friend's dad owns the place...

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    I bought two Mossberg 590s for $200 each at separate pawn shops in Houston. Both in excellent condition.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom