• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I too would be interested in the P220 mag. ;)

Here's what I have to pay it forward:

1) Federal bulk pack 500rd .22lr high velocity 40gr
    2) CCI Mini-Mag ~75rd (slightly used 100rd pack) .22lr High Velocity 36gr hollowpoints
    3) Winchester White Box 50rd box .380acp 95gr FMJ
    4) Brand new unopened Bore Snake, .40, .41 caliber
    5) Sprinco recoil reduction guide rod for Sig P220
    6) Sprinco recoil reduction guide rod for Sig P225/P6
    7) Corbon 20rd box 9mm JHP +P, 90gr 1500fps @ 450lb/ft
    8) Federal Hydra-Shok 20rd box 9mm JHP +P, 135gr 1050fps @ 330lb/ft
    9) LPA adjustable target rear sight for Walther P99/Smith & Wesson SW99 (fits both)

I could use the 9mm Hydra Shok....
    I'll look in my safe for some stuff to post
    ARJ Defense ad

Austin Cowart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Lumberton Texas
    I want to apologize to everyone who I have promised items to. I have put alot of things on the back burner as I have had trouble with my work schedule, as some of the items include ammunition, I have to ship it via UPS at one of their hubs, my work schedule makes it diffacult to make it there somtimes, and have had to make repairs to my truck (well more mantinance than repairs but I put it off for too long and of course you can wait only so long), this took some of my time.

Please rest assured I will make good on this.

Thats fine bro! it isnt like any of us are out any money! thanks for the reply!

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I have a set of colt m4 hand guards .. has a $10.00 Vertical foregrip perm stuck to it.. Free as the air we breath.

Have a surefire g2 bulb that i never even used I stuck an led one in there..

I hope this does not ruin this but i would rather not ship.. not cause of cost but b/c of lack of " normal business hours" free time.. ohh past 9pm i have all the time in the world.. but the post office does not revolved around AusTex !!!

reprahkered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    San Antonio
    Ammo

Is the corbon 9mm and winchester .380 ammo still available? I will have to look but I know I have some holsters and such that I could afford to get rid of. Thanks

CALI

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Round Rock
    I have a set of colt m4 hand guards .. has a $10.00 Vertical foregrip perm stuck to it.. Free as the air we breath.

Have a surefire g2 bulb that i never even used I stuck an led one in there..

I hope this does not ruin this but i would rather not ship.. not cause of cost but b/c of lack of " normal business hours" free time.. ohh past 9pm i have all the time in the world.. but the post office does not revolved around AusTex !!!

I'll take that G2 bulb. I live in Round Rock and work around the 183 and Mopac. I'll PM you for my cell number.

I also have 14 rounds of Federal Premium Low Recoil .380 Hydra-Shok. If you're local to Austin and Round Rock and able to pick it up...It's yours.

iwannasee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Mesquite, TX
    As of 01-20-09

DUD

I have traded a few times on a few different forums and never been stiffed.
    I had to come back to a fellow TEXAN to get this type of BS. Oh well, guess its true, the internet is full of all kind of rats.

I want to apologize to everyone who I have promised items to. I have put alot of things on the back burner as I have had trouble with my work schedule, as some of the items include ammunition, I have to ship it via UPS at one of their hubs, my work schedule makes it diffacult to make it there somtimes, and have had to make repairs to my truck (well more mantinance than repairs but I put it off for too long and of course you can wait only so long), this took some of my time.

Please rest assured I will make good on this.

photofreeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    You don't get nothing and it didn't cost you a thing, why bad mouth a person.
    Sounds more like pay-back than pay forward. Let it ride we all have bigger fish to fry.

iwannasee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Mesquite, TX
    I sent out my stuff... It cost me shipping...so what,,,,the rat takes the cheese and all is well....bet you voted for BHO too...

You don't get nothing and it didn't cost you a thing, why bad mouth a person.
    Sounds more like pay-back than pay forward. Let it ride we all have bigger fish to fry.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Is the corbon 9mm and winchester .380 ammo still available? I will have to look but I know I have some holsters and such that I could afford to get rid of. Thanks

What kind of holsters do you have that you could part with? Are any of them for a 5" 1911A1? If you want, PM me with your phone number. I have unlimited long distance.

I'll look around for some stuff that I can post on here. Might not be gun related though.

Hey! I do have something gun related. A Mossburg pistol grip for the model 500 Persuader. I like the regular stock better.

This thread is a good idea. Keeps a lot of stuff from being wasted.

Austin Cowart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Lumberton Texas
    wow

You know I have to say this got really sad really fast! Not a single person in the last 3 people i claimed thigs with followed through! Im not pissed that i didnt get FREE stuff im pissed that even when we talked about having some honor in this thread that some showed that they had none! oh well to each his own! But in the spirit of giving ill try to revive this again I have as follows

1 a factory pair of Sig 228 grips
    2 Factory XD mag holder
    3 1 factory glock mag floor plate taken off a G23
    4 1 US made ak pistol grip with screw but no lug.

Cheers
    Austin

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    You know I have to say this got really sad really fast! Not a single person in the last 3 people i claimed thigs with followed through! Im not pissed that i didnt get FREE stuff im pissed that even when we talked about having some honor in this thread that some showed that they had none! oh well to each his own! But in the spirit of giving ill try to revive this again I have as follows

1 a factory pair of Sig 228 grips
    2 Factory XD mag holder
    3 1 factory glock mag floor plate taken off a G23
    4 1 US made ak pistol grip with screw but no lug.

Cheers
    Austin

Maybe they got busy with work or something. Although I will say that I try not to make promises that I won't or can't keep. This kinda thing is no big deal to me but I guess I would feel just a little irritated at a promise broken more than not getting the free stuff too.

I'm down the road in Kountze. Ever go to the Hot Wok Chinese place near Walmart?

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Don't have anything I really need now, but I have this Sam Brown rig. Been sitting around since I retired at the turn of the century. Includes A ex-large belt, Safariland SSIII holster for a S&W 4506, Double mag pouch, and a cuff case. All in Patton leather look stuff. I've forgotten what its called. Its in OK shape, I would not be ashamed to wear it. Its yours if you need it.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Don't have anything I really need now, but I have this Sam Brown rig. Been sitting around since I retired at the turn of the century. Includes A ex-large belt, Safariland SSIII holster for a S&W 4506, Double mag pouch, and a cuff case. All in Patton leather look stuff. I've forgotten what its called. Its in OK shape, I would not be ashamed to wear it. Its yours if you need it.

Would that fit a 1911? I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with the S&W 4506. That would be great! I have a Springfield 5" GI Model 1911A1.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Would that fit a 1911? I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with the S&W 4506. That would be great! I have a Springfield 5" GI Model 1911A1.

Won't fit a 1911. The 4506 is a large frame double action .45 The SS3 holster is model specific Fits S&W 4506 and 645
    Sorry

dmkav24

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    i have a factory take off barrel cover for an ar15 and two factory take off pistol grip handles for ar style rifles , im not lookig for any thing right now

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom