• Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    That guy is a piece of work.

What mags were you trying to order?
    Ordered HK g3 mags for my HK91.

you didn’t even get into the meat of his disclaimer lol even this is only a small exert

Do not place order until you read and accept this. I dont guaranty anything I sell.I do the best I can describing products. Everything is sold in as is condition, all sales are final, no refunds or returns. If I screw up your order and send wrong items I dont pay to send wrong items back and ship replacements. Its take it or leave it. If You dont like it dont buy from me. If I Screw up your order and send wrong item, I will let you return it at your expense, and issue refund minus shipping. I wont be sending replacements. I grab so many parts,my eyes suck and I grab the wrong parts by mistake often. If you cant accept the risks and these terms dont buy from me. PS. 1/2 the orders I get from my supplies have mistakes and I get the wrong items. :
    Do not place order until you read and accept this. I dont guaranty anything I sell. Everything is sold in as is condition, all sales are final, no refunds or returns. If you cant accept the risks buying new and used gun parts with no guaranties, do not place this order!!!! If I screw up your order and send wrong items I dont pay to send wrong items back and ship replacements. Its take it or leave it. If You dont like it dont buy from me. If I Screw up your order and send wrong item, I will let you return it at your expense, and issue refund minus shipping. I wont be sending replacements. I grab so many parts,my eyes suck and I grab the wrong aprts by mistake often. If you cant accept the risks and these terms dont buy from me. “

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands

you didn’t even get into the meat of his disclaimer lol even this is only a small exert

Do not place order until you read and accept this. I dont guaranty anything I sell.I do the best I can describing products. Everything is sold in as is condition, all sales are final, no refunds or returns. If I screw up your order and send wrong items I dont pay to send wrong items back and ship replacements. Its take it or leave it. If You dont like it dont buy from me. If I Screw up your order and send wrong item, I will let you return it at your expense, and issue refund minus shipping. I wont be sending replacements. I grab so many parts,my eyes suck and I grab the wrong parts by mistake often. If you cant accept the risks and these terms dont buy from me. PS. 1/2 the orders I get from my supplies have mistakes and I get the wrong items. :
    Do not place order until you read and accept this. I dont guaranty anything I sell. Everything is sold in as is condition, all sales are final, no refunds or returns. If you cant accept the risks buying new and used gun parts with no guaranties, do not place this order!!!! If I screw up your order and send wrong items I dont pay to send wrong items back and ship replacements. Its take it or leave it. If You dont like it dont buy from me. If I Screw up your order and send wrong item, I will let you return it at your expense, and issue refund minus shipping. I wont be sending replacements. I grab so many parts,my eyes suck and I grab the wrong aprts by mistake often. If you cant accept the risks and these terms dont buy from me. “
    That is epic. Customer service at its finest!

Mjdean77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Houston area
    We've all seen these on other forums, lets see how it goes with a bunch of friendly Texans. :cool:

The Rules: You offer something you don't use anymore up for some good karma. You ship what you offered on your dime. You must claim an item and you must pay it forward in the same post. Don't claim the items using PMs but do the address exchanges using PMs. Now go do some cleaning and see what all you have laying around.

I'll start with:

1) great condition rubber Hogue grips for GP100
    2) new metal 2 mag clamp for AR mags
    3) factory 3 white dot sights for XD9
    4) new Benchmade Model 5 rescue hook

that should work to get things started as I've got more cleaning to do.
    What a great thread. Will have to search my stash and see what I can get rid of.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Palmetto State Armory PA-15 manual and lock.

Sig P320 poster.

894A9A34-DA6C-4811-9BD3-1E24163B854E.jpeg
    9670A711-D329-4CB7-BDD0-B5C504105FFA.jpeg

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

Who the **** would order from this guy? It's sounds like it's the internet version of a grab-bag.

Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    I ordered some from him last year with no issues. He didn’t have the disclaimer then though. He was the cheapest at $5 a mag for like new HK mags.

Irish_Texan

Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2020
    Fort Worth, TX
    Since I took the ammo, went through my stuff to keep it going. Got a genuine HK USP40 13 rd mag that I don’t need and universal mag loader kit that’s never been used. I’m in Tomball but can meet close to the area View attachment 241585
    Hey Tony, if you still have that USP40 mag I'm definitely interested. I only have 2 for mine and was looking for another. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Irish_Texan

Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2020
    Fort Worth, TX
    Still have it, shoot me a pm
    Thanks man! For the life of me I can't figure out how to PM. Lol. I clicked on your name, profile, these 3 dots, everything, but no option to send message. Can you message me? Sorry I'm a dummy with this app. Lol

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Thanks man! For the life of me I can't figure out how to PM. Lol. I clicked on your name, profile, these 3 dots, everything, but no option to send message. Can you message me? Sorry I'm a dummy with this app. Lol

You might not have enough posts to message.
    I'm not sure.
    We see a button which says "start conversation" when we click on a screen name.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Have at least one, and somewhere *Can't find it* a second 9mm magazine that is for a Beretta 92, I believe.

Here's the one I know where it is:

a227735c4541293d34b9328a4e5648ed.jpg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Ordered some mags from Lee's Mags and was sent someone else's order. Apparently it happens a lot according to reviews and his giant disclaimer that if you get the wrong order its not his fault and he won't accept returns or pay for shipping.
    So here's some AK parts to anyone that can use them.
    have 1 of each item
    Eastern European AKM slant muzzle brake Coated Like New
    New Romanian WASR AKM trigger or hammer Axis Pin
    AK-47 trigger guard assembly with stop plate unfinished
    Why would you order from this guy? Did you read his disclaimer? With all due respect, the only guy to blame is yourself after ordering from a guy who admits he screws up orders often and you need to pay return postage if he does so!

Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    Why would you order from this guy? Did you read his disclaimer? With all due respect, the only guy to blame is yourself after ordering from a guy who admits he screws up orders often and you need to pay return postage if he does so!
    At $5 a mag I was willing and still willing to take a chance. We aren’t talking 100’s or 1000’s of dollars. We are talking like $35 when no one else has them or if they do they are asking $15-20 a mag plus shipping

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom