peggy bashes palin, then spanked

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
I've boycotted Peggy Noonans' columns and tv appearances since her off mic MSNBC rant against Palin. Her latest column, which I also ignored, bashes Palin .. or at least that's gist I gather.

So, I find it hilarious that someone got ahold of Noonan.

[url]http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/11/a-seemingly-very-nice-middle-class-girl/[/URL]

oldguy

Well-Known
Mar 6, 2008
I've been amazed at the treatment of Palin even for a far left wing press however for it to continue on tells me they are frightened of this woman and again I ponder why, her anti-abortion views, Christian, white, married, family or perhaps honestly and truth frighten the left.

In my lifetime I have never seen such viciousness that now comes out of left wing Dem's, truly I believe they smell blood and death of the America they hate,perhaps their wrong, time will tell.

zembonez

TGT Addict
Feb 22, 2008
Republic of Texas
Palin is so "yesterday's news". She bailed out as Gov to take all of the money deals she can get her hands on while the getting is good. Do I blame her? Not one bit. You have to seize an opportunity when it presents itself.

In the long run she and her family will be much better off financially and she will be forgotten like an old newspaper. I say enjoy your ten minutes of fame and profit from it while you can Sarah.

SiscoKid

Jun 28, 2009
SE TEXAS
I liked Sarah Palin before she was ever picked for the VP slot. On her Alaska website it was full of pictures of her family, her governor exploits, and of course her HUNTING. That did it for me, I knew that she was the last true conservative in the country.

If those pro-gun conservatives don't want her to be the frontrunner, then just whom do they want?

Mitt? Anti-gun until he ran for pres.

Newt? He's got women problems in his past too.

Huckabee? The liberals have already labeled him too religious.

It's Palin in 2010 or four more years of anti-gun hysteria.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
Palin shouldn't have quit and had a lousy excuse for doing so. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Pff. I'm so disgusted with American politics lately that I'm ready to quit. It's just that I can't, because I'm on the wrong end of the process to be allowed to.

If I could, I would.

oldguy

Well-Known
Mar 6, 2008
She's just too weird with too many skeletons in closets.

Please explain weird I'm just curious,I see a lot of "weird" in this world
but don't see her in that way but I'm open to any views.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
What bothered me about Palin, and I bought 4 McCain/Palin shirts to support the campaign, is her lack of knowledge when it came to SCOTUS decisions on 2nd and 5th amendment. I mean if a mental giant like Katie Couric can stump you...

She was elected to serve as governor. Unless she can wow me with some new direction, my opinion will be that she's a quitter. The left was mean, vicious, and unfair. Hell, even McCain didn't come to her defense.

But still, I thought she was bigger than them all. As of today, in my mind, she is not. I hope she proves me wrong.

Top Bottom