• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Dont be fools. Trump is not a conservative.

Hes a counterpunching capitalist. If the lo left didnt hate him so much he would never have ran so far right.

Yes I voted for him twice and would again in a general but we have better options.

Who?

To an extent I agree he’s NOT a conservative. BUT he kept on reaching the right conclusion somehow.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    There are a few others I would prefer to Pence, and I would need some DETAILED explanation of his vote on Jan 6 before I considered him in a primary, but he wouldn't keep me from voting if he happened to get nominated.

I think Trump or Desantis will get the nod in 2024, but we will magically lose again despite enormous turnout and huge new voting blocks being won over. I think fraud has been shown to work without serious question, if only because of disbelief (akin to being in shock and not hurting despite a major injury) and so it will be used again and explained away because "they said that last time, theyre just sore losers".

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    There are a few others I would prefer to Pence, and I would need some DETAILED explanation of his vote on Jan 6 before I considered him in a primary, but he wouldn't keep me from voting if he happened to get nominated.

I think Trump or Desantis will get the nod in 2024, but we will magically lose again despite enormous turnout and huge new voting blocks being won over. I think fraud has been shown to work without serious question, if only because of disbelief (akin to being in shock and not hurting despite a major injury) and so it will be used again and explained away because "they said that last time, theyre just sore losers".

The time to protest that election was at the local level when the rules were changed. I would have be ok with riots at that point and locations as that's where and when folks should have stopped it. It was never going to be overturned after the election cause no one had the balls to allow the needed legal challenge and the retards on the 6th phucked up any chance of properly challenging the state issues.

So no I dont hold his vote against him. Hes a feckless cuck rino.I could never trust him as hes a fake pol.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think it's way too early in the game to be making such decisions. From the rumors, there is a possibility that Trump might run again.

Even though I voted for him twice before, I'm reserving that decision until much later, as there might be even a better choice than Trump that runs. And Pence ain't it for me in the least.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    If the bumbling buffoon from Florida makes it to the general I'll vote for him but unless someone else shows up my early choice is Desantis.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Doesn’t have a backbone. Like many many of our Republican politicians.

ONLY way to stop this steady March to tyranny. Is to have a brawl. Which is why Trump had and continues to have such a HUGE following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got any specifics to back that up?

Other than he refused to illegally throw out the election?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    How anyone can look at The Trump administration and not be swayed by the overwhelmingly good direction in which he led this country, is beyond me. A person must be a truly brain dead dim0crap to think we are in any way better off today then just a matter months ago. Trump did what he said he would do. He did not lie about everything he touched. Closet commies that protest against anything Trump was for are the true swamp in this country. Truly mind numbed robots.
    Trump's administration did a lot of good things. A few dumb things.

But his inability to control his mouth/ego cost us the election and the Senate. And for that reason, I have a hard time forgiving him.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Pence had his chance to address the corruption in the last election and chose to abdicate his duty and oath. He became part of the problem then. He can suck Dem teat with the rest of the RINOs....
    He had no legal basis to fulfill Trump's wishes. That had to settled in the courts and Trump did a very poor job with the lawsuits.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    How anyone can look at The Trump administration and not be swayed by the overwhelmingly good direction in which he led this country, is beyond me. A person must be a truly brain dead dim0crap to think we are in any way better off today then just a matter months ago. Trump did what he said he would do. He did not lie about everything he touched. Closet commies that protest against anything Trump was for are the true swamp in this country. Truly mind numbed robots.
    I never said I liked him as a president, and I'm not changing my tune. But you can't deny the good things he did and how he got at least a few things turned back around the right way. Well I guess you can deny it, but you'd be delusional.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

Got to get organized and involved in the local election process across the nation. We might have a chance at combatting fraud if we do that. But it's the domain of leftist "community organization" groups and they basically get to be the ones who count the votes. There's still time to get normal people in to have a chance at keeping it honest, but it is are already pretty late for that.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    DJT did what Republicans don't, he fought back. Whether you think he is a baffoon or not. What happened is the Chinese used biological warfare on our economy damaged it at a most crucial time. Democrats and the MSM were allowed to get away with their propaganda to destroy and cheat their way back to the white house. we don't need anymore self serving corrupt career pols.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    I have stated this before- Trump is the best POTUS in my lifetime, no doubt.

Pence is done, he has no future in presidential politics. He has only two ways to approach a candidacy- one is to again throw Trump under the bus, distance himself from those four years, alienating the Republicans and many independents, and Democrats will never trust him anyways. Or two- to try to somehow win back the Trump supporters, most who loath him now. And again, the Democrats would never vote for him.

And to those who think Trump "lost" the election because he alienated voters, give me a break- in 2020 the man gained over 10 million additional votes over his 2016 win, he did not lose support. Millions more joined the Trump Train, that is a fact.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's not what cost the election. The communist take over is what cost the election.
    True! The election of 2016 didn't go the way many felt it should have gone. Those 'many' started planning the fix of 2020 after that.

Edit: With the introduction of mail in ballots, it brought in many to vote that couldn't be bothered. There were probably a lot more votes made against Trump (down voting), then there were votes actually for Biden.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom