• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    He had no legal basis to fulfill Trump's wishes. That had to settled in the courts and Trump did a very poor job with the lawsuits.
    Maybe if there hadn't been rampant cheating in the elections, lawsuits wouldn't have been necessary in the first place.

Pence pretty much distanced himself from Trump when his support could have been a huge deal. So yeah, Pence threw Trump under the bus.

Showed me he cared more about his possible political career more than doing the right thing.

No way if Pence ran in 2024, that I would ever give him consideration.
    Capitol Armory ad

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Got any specifics to back that up?

Other than he refused to illegally throw out the election?

Just gotta listen to him speak. Accepts the idiotic premise and works from there. Versus telling them they’re stupid that’s wrong. This is what we believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I'm not against Pence, but he just doesn't seem like a great leader to me. I may be wrong. I'm open to hearing his sales pitch.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

VNK971

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX
    I probably wouldn't vote for Pence in the Primary, but if he is the Republican candidate I would probably vote for him. I didn't vote for Trump in the 2016 Primary, but voted for him both times.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Trump's administration did a lot of good things. A few dumb things.

But his inability to control his mouth/ego cost us the election and the Senate. And for that reason, I have a hard time forgiving him.
    Actually you should blame the weak minded and the perpetually offended who got their feelings hurt for voting in the current clown in office. Those folks voted on emotion rather than facts and track record.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    At the moment I do not think Pence is the best choice. He would have to do MAJOR changes to acquire all the Trump supporters and I do not see him committing to doing that. If Trump does decide to run again Pence will certainly not state he is running against Trump as I am sure most conservatives would choose Trump over him and I would assume he already knows that.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    DJT did what Republicans don't, he fought back. Whether you think he is a baffoon or not. What happened is the Chinese used biological warfare on our economy damaged it at a most crucial time. Democrats and the MSM were allowed to get away with their propaganda to destroy and cheat their way back to the white house. we don't need anymore self serving corrupt career pols.
    The republicans are really just democrats light. With exception of a few republicans like Paul & Cruz, most are in lock step with the dems. One fine example of this is Liz Cheney. The parties should be renamed the globalists and the patriots

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I have stated this before- Trump is the best POTUS in my lifetime, no doubt.

Pence is done, he has no future in presidential politics. He has only two ways to approach a candidacy- one is to again throw Trump under the bus, distance himself from those four years, alienating the Republicans and many independents, and Democrats will never trust him anyways. Or two- to try to somehow win back the Trump supporters, most who loath him now. And again, the Democrats would never vote for him.

And to those who think Trump "lost" the election because he alienated voters, give me a break- in 2020 the man gained over 10 million additional votes over his 2016 win, he did not lose support. Millions more joined the Trump Train, that is a fact.
    Just shows he ticked off even more than he attracted.

Agree that Pence doesn't stand much of a chance. Rabid Trump supporters would let another Dem in the WH before they voted for Pence.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Maybe if there hadn't been rampant cheating in the elections, lawsuits wouldn't have been necessary in the first place.

Pence pretty much distanced himself from Trump when his support could have been a huge deal. So yeah, Pence threw Trump under the bus.

Showed me he cared more about his possible political career more than doing the right thing.

No way if Pence ran in 2024, that I would ever give him consideration.
    Pence's support was going to do absolutely nothing to change the court decisions.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Just gotta listen to him speak. Accepts the idiotic premise and works from there. Versus telling them they’re stupid that’s wrong. This is what we believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. That is what I thought. Bold statement that can't be backed up.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Actually you should blame the weak minded and the perpetually offended who got their feelings hurt for voting in the current clown in office. Those folks voted on emotion rather than facts and track record.
    No arguing that point. But that is the case in every election. Can't blame the loss on that.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Just shows he ticked off even more than he attracted.

This doesn't even make any sense. Trump received far more votes in the last election than his prior one, and also received far more votes than Obama did in his landmark win in 2008. He never lost support, but millions more to his campaign.

But it seems like you actually, truly believe that Joseph Biden really received 12 million more legitimate votes than the record-breaking votes that Obama did in his first term, who, exactly like Trump, was drawing 50,000 + people to his rallies, and overall public enthusiasm off the charts. While the moron with the most votes in U.S. history was unable to draw 200 to a car rally. Or barely 6000 views on a livestream rally compared to Trump's milllion plus.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    But, but........... Orange man BAD!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My biggest fear is that many may believe that system is broken, and that's why the courts need to chime in on voter integrity. If people start getting the attitude of "why bother", we're done as a country completely.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom