• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    It was kind of like preaching to the choir, but I wanted to bitch-slap that smarmy yankee with the lap dog. I think the most poignant thing in the whole vid was the lady whose parents got shot in Kileen. The only ones with real experience are her and the gang-banger, all the antis are just ivory tower types.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    It was kind of like preaching to the choir, but I wanted to bitch-slap that smarmy yankee with the lap dog. I think the most poignant thing in the whole vid was the lady whose parents got shot in Kileen. The only ones with real experience are her and the gang-banger, all the antis are just ivory tower types.

I don't think i've ever agreed with every word in a post until now! lol

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I watched every bit of that flick and enjoyed it! Thanks for posting it!

On the subject of "Gun Free Zones" I'd like to point out that Gabby Giffords was offered LEO security for her political rally and REFUSED IT! She created a gun free zone which allowed one wacko to come in to murder and wound innocent people including Giffords. The woman CREATED that tragedy out of her own stupidity and now attacks gun ownership as a result.

The media propagandists don't say much about her ill advised decision, do they?

Flash

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I watched every bit of that flick and enjoyed it! Thanks for posting it!On the subject of "Gun Free Zones" I'd like to point out that Gabby Giffords was offered LEO security for her political rally and REFUSED IT! She created a gun free zone which allowed one wacko to come in to murder and wound innocent people including Giffords. The woman CREATED that tragedy out of her own stupidity and now attacks gun ownership as a result.The media propagandists don't say much about her ill advised decision, do they?Flash
    there ya go again Flash, making sense...........what did we say about that?????? :facepalm: It's just gonna make their heads hurt..:banghead:

Last edited:

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy

Couldn't agree more.

Top Bottom